Chapter 7 - The Truth

After walking a bit toward the sound I had seen it. I had a horrified look on my face when I saw it. There was a crash. Bokuto was on the ground of the road. As I stared petrified at bokuto once I saw the Amount of blood there was my throat clenched and the lump in the back of my throat formed. I had felt the hot salty tears of terror as I saw my destined mate getting lifted into the ambulance.

I had broken down completely. It had felt as if the further the ambulance took him the more pieces of my heart were being torn and shredded from my heart. I didn't know what to do. I ran back, still crying. I was in no shape to drive. I didn't know who to call. At this very moment the man I loved the most, and the father of my pup was on the verge of life or death and I needed to let it all out. I finally calmed down slightly and called kuroo and explained what happened. I heard kuroo on the other line of the call and I heard him crying almost silently and I heard who I assumed was kenma. I told him It's ok to bring Kenma with If he wanted to almost as soon as I hung up I heard a knock on the door and opened it.

When I saw kuroo I could tell he probably cried the whole way here I even saw kenma have a couple tears come down.

At this point my eyes were red and puffy and I knew I definitely looked horrible.

Kuroo: " C'mon Akaashi lets go.."

Kenma Hugged me for comfort on the way to the hospital

Akaashi: "I-it's my fault" I admitted

Kuroo: "No, it's no one's fault. He's gonna be ok"

Akaashi: "No it really is.. And- and You didn't see him on the ground... there was.. So so much blood"
Kenma: "I h-heard some things but m-may i ask what happened?"

Akaashi: "I was about to tell him-... Uhm. but then I chickened out

and started over thinking and I guess he got stressed about it and went for a run.."

Kenma: "O-oh.."

Akaashi: "I-IF I HAD JUST HAD THE COURAGE TO TELL HIM THIS WOULDN'T OF HAPPENED!" I had yelled in pure anger at myself.

Akaashi: "I-if Only I could have told him..."

We had arrived at the hospital and kuroo got out of the car and had helped me out of the car and hugged me.

Kuroo: "Hey hey, it's ok you just weren't ready to tell him. You can't blame yourself for that. You Never would have known this was gonna happen."

We had walked into the building and the closer I got to the inside I felt bokuto's pain.

***Kenma POV***

It happened so fast and I felt So bad For Akaashi I couldn't imagine what happened to bokuto and akaashi happened to Me And kuroo. Though I couldn't help But realized that while akaashi was in this emotional state he had forgotten to hide his scent. It was sweeter than normal. I had had my suspicions but brushed when we got to the front desk.

Kuroo: "Mam There was a man named Bokuto Koutaro who w-was in a car crash.."

Receptionist: "He is currently in emergency surgery you may wait in the waiting room What is your name and relation?"

Kuroo: "I-I am his best friend, Tetsurō Kuroo and this is his mate, Keji Akaashi and my mate Kozome Kenma."

I heard Kuroo Stutter, I've never heard the confident, self assured man stuttering. He Pointed at me and Akaashi.

Receptionist: "Ok thank you

We were seated and Kuroo was in a hugging embrace with akaashi trying to calm him down. I could sense so many distressed scents coming from the people around me, this is why I hate hospitals there just full of that unbearable scent. Although with akaashi's Distressed scent mixed with his new sweet scent. I had gone back to thinking about before and akaashis new sweeter scent.