Chapter 3 - The Hangout

Chapter 3- The Hangout

*** Timeskip**
It's been a couple of weeks and Oikawas been noticing that akaashis been on his phone. Though his observations are right Akaashis been texting bokuto and sometimes talking him through some of his bipolar messes. Oikawa Is not the only one. Both Kenma and Kuroo have noticed bokuto Also being on his phone.

***Kenma POV***
Kenma Kuroo and Iwazumi were sitting in the Living room with Bokuto in the room next door.
(Who btw can hear everything through the wall)

Kenma: "Hey Kuroo?"
Kuroo: "Hm?"
Kenma: "Has Bokuto been on his phone lately"
Kuroo: "Now that i think about it i think he has"
Kenma: " Hmm, so has Akaashi.." I say Smirking
Kuroo: "Also if it is akaashi who he's talking to He must be helping with bokuto's Bipolar messes they haven't been happening ever since he started talking to him."
Kenma: "Yea Well Akaashi has a thing for that y'know, He's like the sub mom of the house like when sugas not there akaashi can calm down almost any situation. He's like a household therapists, as long as therapists also has times when he's worse than the patient"
Kuroo: "Wait- so your saying Akaashi has had worse breaks that bokuto has"
Kenma: "oh yea you would be surprised how badly everyone has had their breakdowns..."

***Bokuto POV***
I had heard What Kenma said about akaashi.. and yea akaashi had helped me alot with my bipolar.. But knowing that he has been going through way more than me made me feel guilty... I didn't want to trouble him with my problems that could be making his problems much worse.

I had decided I really wanted to make akaashi feel better so I wanted to hang out with him to see if I could help out. I later texted Akaashi to see if he wanted to hang and he accepted.

***Akaashis POV***

I woke up to a text from bokuto. It read "Hey I know we haven't really seen eachother since the cafe thing and I wanted to see if you wanted to hangout?" My mind was going a million miles an hour. I haven't heard from Aichco (His Abusive bf/ex) that always means that he's gonna come soon for a "Surprise" . I had replied "Sure You can come over later today around 4 is that ok? " I wanted to stay home to be sure that if he came he would not be in public and home. One time When i didn't tell him where I was and he came here he gave me a black eye..

I got up from bed and took a hot shower. After that I had gotten dressed in a Black button up with sleeves that go down to the elbow with tan ripped jeans and black glasses. I came out of my room at 12:00. I had 4 hours until bokuto came. Atsumu came out talking about sakusa and how hes"the most handsome man in the universe when he hits one of his sets"
I had Cleaned the house since it was Sugas' heat and he stayed in waiting for daichi to arrive. Kenma had stayed in Kuroo and Oikawa needed his "Beauty Sleep" which apparently meant he needed to sleep past 12. After I was done I barged into Oikawa's room while he was still sleeping and I opened the blinds, blinding Oikawa with sunlight right on his face.

Akaashi: Wake Up Bitch!
Oikawa: I ToLd yOu I nEeDeD mY BEAUTY SLEEP!!
Akaashi: IT'S 12:30 IN THE AFTERNOON
Oikawa: ughhhh!
Akaashi: Now Get your Ass up before I get the Squirt Gun.

Oikawa got out of Bed lazyly and got ready for the day. Akaashi went back to the Kitchen and Made sure Atsumu was ready. When Oikawa finally entered the room they all left to go get stuff Suga wanted and pick up daichi which i was not very happy about. At the store I had reminded myself that my own heat was coming up, in about 3-4 weeks from now.

At the Apartment Daichi lived at, they waited for him to come out and get in the car. I almost whimpered at the smell of the alpha entering the car. When we got home it was around 3:30 and I had instantly hid in my room and leaned against the door and let go of my scent and hid from the scent of the Alpha. Suddenly my mind went blank- The ringing in my ears got louder- and had to think. What if... what if Aicho came here and had smelt another Alpha.. He knows about all the other alphas that have been here before- He cant hide that scent from him.. I started to panic, letting out a stressful Aroma that could be smelt by everyone in the house. Soon I got a knock on the door from Oikawa.