Chapter 11 - Binded

Doctor: "they are fine but however... there might be problems later on with either the pregnancy or the pups genetics.. During birth there could be problems for you, or a defect in the pup's health... if that's ok with you.. There's nothing we can do about it"

Akaashi: "Mmmhmm..o-ok, that's fine..I understand I-Im still grateful for them"

Bokuto: "Thats ok.. As Long as you'll still be ok akaashi"

He held my hand and rubbed his face into the crook of my neck slightly kissing my neck.

Doctor: "Ok well come back next week or so for a check up to make sure they are still healthy. "

Akaashi: "O-oh uhm ok" I said blushing slightly as he licked right under my ear.

                ***4 months later***

I have only a couple of days left til my due date I was So tired at this point, I was tired of being so hungary all the time, I was tired of having to "rest" all day (starting to know how bokuto felt) and mostly importantly im sex deprived. I cant wait to be able to have sex again.. ( ToT )

    IN the past 4 months Bokuto had grown a HUGE obsession with interacting with the pups, for instance when he let out his scent he would do a little kick, or he would like to rest his head on my stomach to feel the heartbeats of the pups. Of course the relationship between pups and their alpha father is the most important.

Bokuto: "I can't wait to see the little pups for the first time!" he squealed

Akaashi: "Honestly After being born a week later a wanna get railed, kou...I just wanna get railed!." I whined slightly

Bokuto giggled and promised we could do whatever we wanted a week after they were born.

Akaashi: "OH- UH- UH- UHM KOUTARO!" I stood up suddenly from the chair.

Bokuto: "What! WHAT HAPPENED"

Akaashi: "UHM- M-MY.. It's happening!"
Bokuto: "Oh uhm c'mon lets get you to a hospital now!"

He helped me into the car and called a couple of people to let them know.

When we reached the hospital I got to a room and started to do what the nurses said with bokuto by my side. When the first one was born I was extremely exhausted, And before I knew it a Blacked out.

When I woke up I saw Kou sitting in a chair, behind him was a curtain where I could hear My Pups crying. I started to panic.

Bokuto: "Hey, hey, hey Keji, it's ok!"

Akaashi: "W-what happened?"

Bokuto: "Y-You passed out delivering the other pup, like the doctor said before, there might be some complication with the birth."
Akaashi: "O-Oh right.." My head and body hurt like hell "How-how are they?"

Bokuto: "I-I don't know they had a shocked look on their face and ran to the other side of the curtain with them and told me I couldn't see them."

Bokuto: "But uhm, Oikawa, kenma, and kuroo are in the waiting room"

Doctor: "Ok well there getting there check up now, but there are some.. Things.. I looked over the other doctors notes and I understood the condition they were in before. Let's start off shall we, You have 2 Healthy Boys, One Omega and One A

 Let's start off shall we, You have 2 Healthy Boys, One Omega and One A

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.