I'm Sorry, But You Found A...What?

En başından başla

"Wͥ͗͒̔ḫ̰̹͕̋͋ͥ̉̇ǫ̧̨̛͈͡'̩̖̲̮̹̌̔ͪ̚s̴̲̟ ̡̐̉̀̀ť̛̳̖̤̄̈҉̀͠҉h̫͇̒ͨ̔̉ĕ̵̡͖͖͓͓͈̈́̂̓̈͘͞͝ ̲̰̲̰͒̌͛s̴̶͓̦̪̦̓̃̏͂ͣ͠͝͠c̭̬͈͙̈ͮ͐͂ͅä̵̵̢̲̜̪̔͘r̤̣͉̾͂̀͆͝͡e̬̓ͪͫ̍d̴̸̡ͧͣ͆̆̓͘͡ ̪̕P̨̮̬̹̈͂ͬ̈͑r̷̰͎̪̙̯̂́͜į̷ͧ̌͒ͪ̄ņ̛̪̫͙ͣͫͮ͗̀͟c̱̩̼̯̀̈̐͐͗e̻̍͝s̈̌̒̄͝s̘̞ ̮̺͖̃̊̾ͪ͠n̸̠̻͏̵͢͝ǫ̡̛͉̞̔́̈́ͬ́ẃ̠̞͔̼ͬͭͧ̓ͅ?̧̭͕ͬ̕!̛̙̬̞̤̥̓̈́̓͡" You asked with your voice distorted and scratchy. Even that made you shiver.

"ʷʰʸ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵇᵉ ᵃ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ ˡⁱᵗᵗˡᵉ ᵖⁱᵍ ᵃⁿᵈ ʷᵉᵉ ʷᵉᵉ ʷᵉᵉ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ ᵗᵒ ʸᵒᵘʳ ˢᵗʳᵃʷ ʰᵒᵘˢᵉ ᵇᵉᶠᵒʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇⁱᵍ ᵇᵃᵈ ʷᵒˡᶠ ᵍᵉᵗˢ ʸᵒᵘ."

Your smile turned into a sinister grin as you stared down at his slightly shaking figure. The fear radiating off from him made its way to you, absorbing the fuel that it's giving you.

The fact that you felt somewhat powerful made you scared, but something inside you told you to ignore it. It was hard to decided whether to actually listen to it, or be concerned.

"I-I-I'll go! Just don't kill me!" The man begged weakly as his pig nose started to scrunch up.

Raising a brow, your smile turn into an unamused frown. Your cheeks felt like they were hurting from frowning but also a relief as you basically never stop smiling.

"𝘎𝐞𝙩 ᴛɦє fυcк o̺u͆ʇ of̷ m̲y̳ si̶ɠнt." You growled darkly, your wings fluttered up in a threatening way. The pig let out a pig-like squeal as he squirmed away.

Once he was out of range, you slowly transformed back into your normal state with a dizzy side effect. You shook your head rapidly, shaking the gooey substance off your face. This is why you don't really have friends, you can't control your anger, but then again, he was a pervert.

Making sure all the ink was off your skin, you grazed your hand over your now bruise cheek which made you whimper. It was still stinging bad. You would have to make sure to cover that up once you get back to the hotel.

Now, should you keep going? Obviously you've lost your way from both the hotel and your friends path.
You sucked in a breath, imagining a familiar walkway to your friends house.

What's closer.. The park? Maybe the small café a few blocks down?
Or you could go from the big fallen statue, go to the left and carry on from there.

You sighed and glanced around the area one more time, just to make sure you didn't miss a potential way back. But sadly, there was none. So with that being said, you focused on the statue, which seems like the best option.

As you were about to teleport, a loud scream with a bang just feet's away from you which made you jumped startled at the sudden noise. A sinister laugh came after the ringing stopped, the gun used clocked once everything was silent.

Instantly, your guard was up all the way, just enough to heat up your palms into making a small fire. You slowly sneaked to the alleyway where the shot took place.

There wasn't sound from whoever screamed, just rummaging and scoffing. Maybe some boss's minion who took over the job, but it's still never safe, someone else could get hurt if they interfere.

Once you peeked over the corner, you saw a lengthy, purple skinned, scaled male with a black coat on and a black fedora. He was patted down the body that was laid dead on the floor, light red blood was pooling from behind them.