TodoShin - Smut

After that Shouto went to Hitoshi dorm. Hitoshi seemed upset. He wouldn't cuddle with Shouto. He wouldn't kiss him either. He wouldn't talk to him. It was really annoying Shouto. He would never admit it but he's a real attention hog. He was getting desperate.

He started to grind against Hitoshi's cock. Nothing. He whispered dirty things in his ear. Nothing. He slipped his hand in Hitoshi's pants and grabbed his cock. Nothing. He wasn't hard. He didn't groan. He got up and started stripping. But he got no reaction. He starts to whine.

"Baby" i whined. Finally he looked up from his book . "Are you mad at me" he shook his head. "Then why won't you touch me" I whined. He sighed and put the book down. He looked in Shouto's eyes. He saw desperation and lust. He leaned in for a kiss.

Licking Shouto's bottom lip. Shouto gladly opened his mouth letting Hitoshi's tongue in his mouth. After a little he broke away a line of saliva. He licked is lips and picked the book back up. But Shouto was determined to get fucked by him.

Shouto got up and layed on top of Hitoshi still naked. He unbuttoned his pants and took his cock in his mouth making Hitoshi groan. He put down the book once again. He looked at Shouto's needy eyes. "Fine I play" he said.

Shouto swirled his tongue around Hitoshi's cock. Hitoshi shoved he hair in the mass of bi-colored hair. Pulling his head forward "oh fuck baby boy" Hitoshi groaned. "Your doing so good for daddy baby" Shouto loved the praise. After a while Hitoshi got horny.

"Turn around" Hitoshi voice was a low husky voice. It was always arousing when he turned dominant. It may not seem like it but Shouto was very submissive. He was very needy and always wanted to get fucked.One of his main traits might as well be horny.

All of a sudden a hot tongue was stuck in his ass "daddy~" I moaned " d-deeper" I moaned. He shoved his tongue further into his ass making his breath hitch. He loved getting tongue- fucked. A hand makes it's way toward Shouto's cock. Jerking him off "DADDY~" he screamed.

"God I love hearing those sounds you make" Hitoshi said. He took his tongue out and put his cock in instead. "DADDY FUCK ME SO HARD I WON'T BE ABLE TO WALK" he screamed. Shouto's screams were really turned him on.

He rammed into Shouto at an un humanly pace. Shouto's eyes rolled to the back of his head. Drool came out the side of his mouth. Tears streaming from his face. Hitoshi leaned in Shouto's ear and whispered "Your really turning me on down there. You must really want me to pound into this cute hole of yours" never giving up on his inhumanly pace.

Shouto nodded his head violently. God he wanted Hitoshi. He wanted him to ram into his hole with all his might. He didn't want to be able to walk for the rest of the week. "Baby use your words" he said almost feral. "I WANT YOU TO POUND INTO ME DADDY" he screamed.

He was getting desperate. He wanted Hitoshi. No he needed Hitoshi.

(Hey guys do you want a part two)