Jimin was nervous but it was masked by the excitement dwelling in his stomach. Namjoon was so handsome and tall. He loved the way his hand felt in Namjoons large ones. Namjoon had always teased Jimin about how much smaller his hands were compared to his but Jimin secretly enjoyed that.

Little woos and whoops were heard from the others as the two men walked away, causing Namjoon and Jimin to roll their eyes and scoff to one other.

"Everything okay, Min?" Namjoon asked as they walked up the stairs towards the front door.

"Mhm." Jimin answered shyly.

Namjoon slyly smirked at Jimins cuteness before looking away because yes, Namjoon was just as excited and just as nervous as the boy next to him.

Then he opened the door faintly but stopped when he saw Dr.Chambers quietly heading off down a hallway the boys hadn't noticed before.

"Joon, what is it?" Jimin ask curiously.

"Not sure. Follow me and be as quiet as possible." Namjoon whispered.

Jimin nodded still holding onto Namjoons hand as they slowly creeped through the open door before shutting it gently. Steadily, following behind Dr.Chambers. At the end of the very small, hardly noticeable hallway was a door.

The two boys slowly crept forward trying not to make any sounds. They stood outside of the door waiting for anything but nothing was heard. Which was weird to them both since they both had super-sonic hearing but there was nothing but silence not even a creaking sound from someone walking or moving. Jimin reached for the handle but it was locked. They both could have broken it if they want to but they didn't want to get caught and they really didn't have a solid reason to do so.

"Okay, I have a weird feeling." Jimin whispered ever so quietly taking a step back from the door. Namjoon nodded a little confused.

"Let's just go." He whispered.

"Okay." Namjoon said before quickly making there way down the narrow hallway. They remained quiet as they turned the corner and crossed through the foyer into the livingroom.

"Should we go talk to the others?" Jimin whispered as he sat down. Namjoon took the seat next to him. "And tell them what? Dr.Chambers just went in a room. We don't really have anything to tell."

"I know it just felt off and don't act like you didn't feel the same way." Jimin argued quietly.
Namjoon couldn't disagree because Jimin was right. It just felt really odd.

"Let's keep an eye on him for the next few days and see what happens, okay?" Jimin said.
Namjoon nodded his head in agreement. "If anything else seems weird we'll tell the others." Namjoon stated.

"So Jimin, about earlier. I'm sorry if I embarrassed you in front of the other." Namjoon apologized.

"Oh... I mean It's fine.." Jimin could feel the warmth creep up his body again as he remembered their little kiss." "Um I'll admit though, I kinda liked that you kissed me in front of the others." Jimin admitted quietly.

"Ah, you did huh?" Namjoon smirked a little. "Liked having an audience." Namjoon teased moving a little closer to the smaller boy. "Maybe everyone needs to see just how worked up I can make you." Namjoon whispered into Jimins ear pulling him closer.

"J-joon.." Jimin shuttered as he felt Namjoon long arms and big hands scoop him up pulling Jimin into his lap as he began to leave light kisses on his neck.

"What is it, Mini." Namjoon smirked. "Tell me."

"I-it's n-nothing.. huu." Jimin gasped as he felt Namjoon hand grip his inner thigh.