"New girl?!" One of them asked excitedly. I smiled and nodded.

"Isn't it obvious, Hansol?" Oh, goddamn. She got Sana's nasty attitude.

"I'm only making sure. Jeez..." Hansol replied, shaking his head. "Hey, what's your name? I'm Hansol, and that girl is Soyeon. She has anger issues." He introduced and laughed before getting smacked by Soyeon. It made Dahyun step forward as she gathered her courage. I patted her shoulder and motioned her to introduce herself.

"M-My name is Kim Dahyun, and I'm fourteen." She finished with a smile on her face.

"Me too!" Hansol and Soyeon screamed in unison. The other boy introduced himself too before Jungkook and I gave Dahyun a house tour with Hansol, Soyeon, and a boy named Moonbin trailing behind us while Soyeon and Hansol bickering.

Why do I see myself in them? Hansol and Soyeon is the literal representation of my relationship with Sana. They kept talking back to each other and being loud while Moonbin is Yujin, who prevents us from fighting.

"What do you think of your new home?" Jungkook asked her after we got back in the living room.

Dahyun gave us a thumbs-up before speaking. "It's much better than my house, and there are a lot of friends I could be with." She answered with her eyes lighting up in pure bliss. "When would you teach me how to do boxing and other things like self-defense that you mentioned before?" She asked directly towards me.

I looked at Jungkook, talking with my eyes. "Right now?" Jungkook asked, and I nodded. He gave it a thought before agreeing. We went down to the basement with the three following us for the second time.

I elbowed Jungkook lightly to get his attention. "Why aren't they in school?" I asked while whispering.

"It's field trip day, but they didn't want to go." He answered as we got inside the big ass gym. It exactly looked what a gym should look like, mirrors surrounding the whole place, dumbbells, treadmill, punching bags, and other types of equipment are here. There is a boxing ring on one side of the gym too. It's complete. Everything is here. Sometimes, I wonder how rich Yoongi is.

"You're not going to change?" Jungkook asked while wearing his boxing gloves. I looked down at my outfit. I'm wearing black sweatpants and a sweatshirt. I think it fits with what I'm about to do now, and I only have one extra shirt and pants.

He then helped Dahyun wear his, and when I finished wearing mine, I faced those kids' direction. "Come here. I'm going to test you." I told them with a smirk on my face, motioning them to go closer to us. They looked at each other before running to us.

"They are fourteen-year-olds. Give them a break."

"Why would I? Yoongi punched me in the damn stomach when I was fourteen." I looked at him to see his reaction, and he got taken aback. "I'll be light on them, don't worry." I chuckled.

———

We wouldn't be able to notice that we've been training Dahyun and the other kids for almost three hours already if my phone didn't receive a call. Dahyun is so passionate about learning how to box, and I adore her for that. She didn't stop and continued every after water breaks, and she's such a hardworking girl.

I jogged towards the bench where I put my belongings and removed my right glove to check who it was. It's only numbers, and I didn't recognize them, but I still answered the call.

"Hello? Who is this?" I said politely.

"This is Jennie." Oh. That hottie. "I got your number from Ms. Hirai."

"Hey, Jennie. What's up?"

"I didn't see you for the past couple of days." If I didn't get to encounter Jungkook last night, she would've seen me. "Asides from the other strippers, you're the only customer of mine who I became comfortable to. I've wanted to be close with you since then."

"Really?" I asked, not believing what I heard.

"Yeah." She said, followed by a soft chuckle. "Do you like to um... hang out? But if you're busy, it's okay. I will wait for you at the club if you're going tonight. I really wanted to have someone to talk about my personal life and stuff."

She blabbered, which made me smile. I could feel her nervousness behind this call. "Would we hang out today? Right now?" I asked, and I heard her hum. "I'm free today. I'll take a shower, and then we could meet."

"Really? We could meet at the mall that is the nearest to the club." That mall that she's talking about isn't that far from here. "Am I not bothering you?"

"No, not at all, so see you in an hour?"

"Yes, see you." She said before hanging up the call.