Everything is white outside, even the sky is not hard to mistake for the never ending fields. I always liked this view - the fields, a dark huge forest behind them, our gardens...I wonder if my mother looked from this exact window.

The veritaserum thing didn't work out for me, leaving me without any more options. I can't make aunt May talk about it, not for the cost of her life. Father's office is locked. The only thing I have are my dreams.

I put in my white bathrobe and went downstairs to the kitchen. As soon as s I came, the pleasant smell of eggs and toast hit my nose and made me hungry.

"What are you doing, Tweeky? I gave you a free day," I said and stroke her head.

"Tweeky was worried miss Riddle would be hungry, please don't be mad at Tweeky,"

I laughed and helped her with the breakfast, then I opened my phone and texted Ginny to come visit me with Leon. I'm not indenting to spend my Christmas holidays all alone.

Ginny: we'll come asap!! can't wait🥰

I spent my day reading books and waiting for them. It felt like the day would never end, it's so long when you don't have to do anything.

Then, after 7pm, when the sky got dark, Tweeky called me to welcome our guests.

I ran down the stairs, taking two at one time, and screaming form the excitement of seeing my friends. When I saw Ginny and Leon standing in the hallway, I ran to hug each one of them.

"I missed you so much!" I told Ginny and hugged her.

"It's only been a day," she giggled and stroke the blonde strand of my hair.

Ginny smells like cookies and sweets, so I guess she came straight from her home.

"It felt like months!"

I took them to the living room, where I prepared some alcohol, candles and pillows. Tweeky lit the fireplace to warm up the room a bit.

"So, where are your parents?" Asked Ginny when we all sat down on the pillows in front of the fireplace.

"Parent-" corrected her Leon.

I gave her a smile and poured a wine into the glasses.

"My father's on vacation with his girlfriend," I lied.

It only occurred to me now, that I invited a Weasley into the house of the Dark Lord. Thinking of this makes me want to laugh.

Leon nodded his head at me and drank from the glass.

"And about the room..." mumbled Ginny.

"Don't worry, you'll sleep together," I giggled and poured the wine into my mouth.

"Good, because my mother went ballistic on me when I asked her if I could bring Leon,"

"They hate me," he nodded.

"They don't hate you - they just don't know you!" She stroke his hair.

"They hate me, period,"

Oh my god, we got so drunk. After we drank the whole bottle of wine, Tweeky offered to make us martinis, so of course we agreed. Poor her, she didn't stop since then.