16: Where It all begins

Start bij het begin

Diing!

He smiled happily at the little sound it made. Everything tiny and cute made him smile. He grabbed a tissue from the counter and wiped his bloody nose and hand and threw it away in a small bin next to his feet. A few seconds came by and a lady popped up ready to serve her customer.

"How can I help you?"

"I was coming here to get some pain killers?"

The lady behind the desk nodded and turned around to go get Izuku his pain killers. As he was waiting he decided together more things too; bandaids, gauze, alcohol, peroxide, and a peanut butter bar. He made his way back to the front desk with all his supplies in hand and placed them on the counter. A few seconds later she came out of the corner and placed a bottle of pills.

"That would be 2300Y please" she said while placing all of his things in a bag.

Izuku nodded and handed her the money and made his way out with all of his supplies. However he felt a similar presence. He looked around but couldn't see anyone. So he hesitantly turned back around and made his way at home so he could get ready for his work shift. He continued walking, taking a shortcut. However that was possibly a wrong decision because there were barely any people down this small road. He walked a bit fast so he could get to his apartment building quickly however he heard pitter patter on the concrete floor making their way towards the greenette. Izuku panicked but kept his cool thinking it was just some rando running.

"AHHHHH!" Izuku screamed when he felt a force on his back knocking him to the floor. Izuku was too scared to look at who it was so he just backed away as far as possible leaving his supplies on the floor thinking whoever it was, would be satisfied with what he had in his grocery bag. Izuku was curled in a ball of the floor keeping his arms above his head with his eyes sealed shut.

"P-please don't hurt me, I-I ill give you anything! just leave me alone..." Izuku whispered loud enough for the man to hear.

He started hyperventilating when he felt something crawl on top of him. His breathing got quicker and quicker as he still kept his eyes closed. Even though his breathing was heavy he could still, somewhat hear. What he wasn't expecting was loud panting, with each breath the man took, the air went straight onto Izuku's face. The smell was weird and not very human like. Suddenly he felt something smooth and wet on his face. Izuku couldn't help but spit out whatever wetness he was being covered with every time it entered his mouth.

Very slowly, Izuku opened his eyes and blinked a few times to get used to the light of the sun again. He was shocked to see that there was a, not a man on top of him, but a fairly large dog. Izuku sighed a breath of relief before smiling and nervously looked around him to see if anyone witnessed his embarrassing behaviour. Thankfully he saw no one on the empty road but before he could do anything else he felt another lick against his cheek and then a loud bark, hurting his ear drums since the dog was still on top of him. Izuku got up off the floor and dusted his body and hair off and went to get his bag full of groceries. When he stood from his slouched posture from picking up the mess, the dog hopped in front of him and had its rear end in the air, while the front of its body pressed flat on the floor with his tongue striking out panting very loudly.

"You want to play?!" Izuku said in a high pitched voice while patting his legs.

The dog jumped side to side barking some more. Izuku looked around, digging in his pockets before pulling out a stress ball. He always has one in case of emergencies. He threw the ball pretty far and let the dog run towards it. Izuku took this moment to observe the type of breed it was. It was a husky. Long dark brown fur covering its upper half of its body while the lower half, from the chest down was pure white. Eyes were daytime sky blue with thin black slits for pupils. The dog's tail was permanently curled with the tip touching the huskies back.