Chapter 22

I was woken up by rough shaking. I snapped my eyes and glared at whoever was disturbing me.

"Oh my God you're so angry. I'm sorry but you fell asleep on the couch." I looked around and saw I was in the living room. I sighed and rubbed my eyes. I looked at a scared Nina.

"I'm not a morning person you'll get used to it." She relaxed a little bit.

"Your mom is used to that scary face?" I chuckled and stretched myself.

"She can be scary herself if I don't wake up." I stood up and grabbed my phone. "I'll go take a shower" she nodded and went straight to the kitchen.

..

I finished taking a shower and threw on a green jumpsuit and black sandals. It was a casual jumpsuit if you ask me, not tight either.

I went downstairs and found mom making breakfast. Where is Nina?

"Morning mom" she raised her head from the pan and smiled.

"Morning honey. How was your night?" I don't remember.

"It was good. Why isn't Nina making breakfast?" She chuckled.

"Tamara I still love cooking for my family, it's what I do for a living anyway." She's right. "She's doing other stuff" I nodded.

"Good morning ladies" I looked back and saw my little brother. He's in a happy mood.

"Morning Ty"
"Morning sweetie"

Ty and I sat down at the table and waited for mom to finish making breakfast.

..

"Tamara" I 'hhmm'd' her while busy with my phone. "Why did you sleep on the couch?" I stopped typing and looked at Nina.

"I fell asleep on the couch should I have a reason for that?" She looked away.

"I think you intentionally did so" I laughed lightly.

"Nina my bed is far more comfortable than this couch. I planned on sleeping on mom's bed but sleep beat me to it." She looked my way.

"Why didn't you wake me up if you didn't want me in your bed?" Oh here we go again.

A message from Darin. I giggled.

"Tamara!" Oh right.

"You looked too heavy for me to carry you to your room, I'm not that strong and I couldn't wake you because I'm sure you know by now, I hate being woken up from sleep so I don't do it either." I texted Darin back.

"Right. So first of all you call me fat and secondly why couldn't you sleep next to me?" Seriously? I sighed and looked at her.

"Nina you're not fat I'm just not Dwayne Johnson." She giggled "and It's obvious I'm sexually attracted to you but I am seeing someone right now so I can't do anything with you. Although my body fights me, always wanting me to tease you so I can hear you moan my name, but since I can't do that, I need to distance myself from you. Sleeping with you in the same bed wasn't goin-"

A message from Darin. I blushed.

"Wasn't going to help." I texted Darin back. I love how we constantly talk to each other now. Doc and Jay were right, I just had to stop holding back and see where it goes.

"I'm glad you did that" I looked at her surprised. "I'm not willing to lose my job over you" I chuckled

"You wouldn't trust me. It's just that I only would love fucking you while you'd probably catch feelings" she laughed