Chapter 2

Tamara's POV

I looked at my wrist watch and saw it was 7:47am, I must have been walking really slowly than I thought. I was thinking a lot in my mind that I didn't even realise my feet took me to my locker, I opened it took my English and Maths' books put them in bag, locked my locker then went to my English class. English was kinda one of my favourite subjects to learn because of the teacher, Miss Smith who was a sweet gorgeous lady that anyone really, just loved. I walked into her class and she was on her desk, I walked to her desk to greet her.

"If it isn't my favourite student of all time" I chuckled and blushed at her words. To be honest she wasn't the first teacher to say this, I took my school work very seriously and the teachers loved that about me. I was what most people called a nerd but a fun one sometimes.

"You look pretty" she always looked gorgeous sometimes the other part of me wanted to be gay for her.

"Well thank you but I think you're the gorgeous one today Tamara" she smiled and showed her perfect white teeth, she said they weren't perfect since there's one crooked one on her right top side. But I think that one makes everything perfect really.

"I'm glad to see you back Tamara" I smiled softly and went to my desk.

I sat at the back, not last row but the second last row and by the window so I can zone out once in a while when I need to think.

I sat down and students started coming in, I took out my phone and put it on silence then put it back in my pocket,
I was wearing a black high waisted jeans and a white long sleeve crop top, it didn't show my stomach though, if you don't notice you'd think it's just a tank top then threw an oversized denim jacket. I took out my books and Jasmine came in just before Miss Smith stood up to start the lesson for today.

"Hey" she whispered as she sat next to me, she's never early.

"Morning Jas" she smiled and kissed my cheek quickly I gasped and looked around to see if anyone saw that

"you shouldn't do that" I told her.

"Come on T I missed you okay, this whole winter break I couldn't see you because of Adam constantly wanting me to be everywhere with him" so that is her boyfriend, everytime she mentions him I want to throw up.

"Does your boyfriend know you kiss your ex?" That was a low blow I know but she deserves it for talking about that guy.

"Seriously T?" I shrugged and smiled a little then concentrated on what Miss Smith was saying.

..

The bell rang and I took my books and went to Maths'class,

"T wait up!" Jasmine shouted from behind, I stopped and looked back to see her running to me. That was when I noticed her blonde wavy hair that complimened her skin and went well with her crystal green eyes.

"You really didn't have to say what you said you know" we started walking again "I know I hurt you but you said you were okay and......"

I wasn't even listening to her right now, I was staring at her pink plump lips which were so tasty, I know because I've tasted them before. I'm not gay or bi just that one time Jas and I had a thing going on. I've been in California for two years and she's been my friend since day one, she was the one who showed me around LA, and this school. Showed me all the cool places, restaurants, cafés and parks. Perfect places in the beach, well she really is who I've been spending most of my time with here. We only dated for three months and it started one night when I did a sleepover at her house and I had one of my nightmares.

Flashback

"T, T wake up and stop crying. Tamara!" I woke up instantly after hearing Jas shout my name. My face was wet, what? Who the hell poured my face with water? "Another nightmare?" She asked softly. I now remembered my reason for crying, these must be my tears not water. I sighed and nodded.