Fall In Love With Me This Christmas (Christmas/ Zacky Vengeance)

Start bij het begin

He was her childhood friend - always around when you need him, always making her feel better. He was her best friend and it saddened her to see him in a bad mood. 

Brooklyn shook her head and grabbing the glass, she joined the group of people, who were celebrating like there was no tomorrow. Putting on a fake smile she talked with people. But really all she wanted was to be alone. 

"Hey, Brooklyn." Anthony waved, walking up to her. He was one of her co-workers at the office. He was an okay guy. 

"Hey, Ant." she smiled. 

"Great party." he applaud her little 'get-together'. "I was wondering, maybe you wanna… y'know…" he scratched the back of his head awkwardly. "Dance with me?" 

"Uhm…" she stole a glance at Zacky. He was still leaning by the wall, a glass of wine in his hand, his eyes fixed into the distance outside. "Sure, why not." she put her glass on the coffee table and, being led by Anthony, walked out into more spacious place. 

He put his hands on her hips and she wrapped her arms around his neck. They both swayed by the music from side to side. 

Zacky glanced at Brooklyn and the scene in front of him made his heart ache. She was dancing with some other guy. He tightened his grip onto the glass. Zacky was angry with himself that he couldn't do anything about it. So what if he would march up to the guy and pushed him aside. What he will tell Brooklyn then? 

He closed his eyes and exhaled deeply. Why he was so scared to tell her his true feelings? Why couldn't he walk up to her and kiss her? 

Suddenly, Anthony leaned in to kiss Brooklyn but she turned her face to side and he planted a small kiss on her cheek instead. He opened his eyes and saw Brooklyn's face tuned and her looking down. 

"I'm sorry, Anthony." she said apologetically, looking at his brown orbs. He nodded understandingly and finished the dance with her. 

She couldn't let Anthony kiss her. It just didn't feel right. He didn't make her heart skip a beat with his presence. He didn't make her body tingle with his touch. He didn't make her weak with only one look. He wasn't the right one. 

Brooklyn took her glass of wine and looked at the spot by the window. Zacky wasn't there. She looked around concerned, trying to find her best friend in the crowd of people in her living room. But he wasn't there. 

She was worried about Zacky. He wasn't in the best of his moods and he has been drinking. God knows what he was up to in this kind of state.

Brooklyn silently sneaked out of the house into her backyard. She spotted a figure sitting on the porch, smoking a cigarette. She ran her hand through her blond hair in relief. 

She sat next to him, setting her glass down. They sat like this for some time. Only the soft sounds of music and people's chatter could be heard outside. 

"I've been looking for you." Brooklyn spoke up. Zacky dragged in the smoke and puffed them out. 

"Well, you found me." he replied, his gaze fixed onto the distance. 

"Zacky, what's wrong?" she sighed, closing her blue-green eyes. 

"Nothing's wrong." he denied. He was almost hundred percent sure, that she didn't have any feeling for him. He was just her best friend. Nothing more. And it a was driving him crazy. 

"Zachary, I know that something is wrong." Brooklyn kept on pushing. 

"You sound just like my mother." Zacky rolled his eyes but a small smile appeared on his face nevertheless. 

"See? You already feeling better." Brooklyn laughed. "Now, tell me what's wrong. I promise, I won't tell to anybody." she crossed her heart with a serious look. But Zacky was silent. No way in hell he will tell her his secret. 

"Zacky!" she whined, throwing her head back like a little child. Suddenly, she stopped, her gaze fixed above her. 

"Seriously, people hang these things anywhere they want…" she muttered to herself. 

Zacky looked at her suspiciously. Then, raising his head, he spotted a mistletoe hanging above both of them. His heart started to beat faster. It was a perfect opportunity. This was now or never. 

"W-we don't have to do it, y'know." Brooklyn stammered, her cheeks getting flushed.  Zacky didn't say a word. He leaned in and closed the gap between both of them. 

Brooklyn's eyes went wide in disbelief. Zacky, her best friend, was kissing her. 

Zacky was kissing her. 

The kiss ended soon. Zacky didn't want to push it further. He started to regret his actions. No, kissing Brooklyn was an amazing feeling and he wanted desperately to feel her lips on his one more time. He was hoping, that the friendship they had wouldn't become awkward. He didn't want to lose her. 

Opening his light green eyes, he saw Brooklyn's shocked face. She composed herself quickly and grabbing the half-full glass of wine, she stood up. 

"T-the glass is… empty. I'll go fill it up." she said hurriedly and practically bolted inside, leaving Zacky alone. 

She walked into the kitchen and exhaled deeply, lightly touching her lips. She had that tingling sensation and her heart was beating like crazy. 

'What's happening to me?' she though, putting her hand on her cheek. It was burning. Closing her eyes, Brooklyn leaned agains the counter, trying to figure out what just happened. 

Zacky took out another cigarette and lit it up, closing his eyes.

'Fall in love with me this Christmas.' he prayed. 

__________________________

A Christmas one-shot of Zacky Vengeance! Yay! 

Hope, you guys, liked it! 

Please comment and vote! It makes my day! 

Kay~

(Title Credit: Michael Bublé - Cold December Night)