𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 4࿐⋆memories and albums⋆

Start from the beginning

"You do understand, don't you, dear?" Dad said softly as he noticed my face drop.

"When will you see him, then?" I asked Mum, desperately hoping they'd change their decision. "You can't see him after another whole year."

"I'll- I'll come with you and Ced to drop you off at King's Cross," she replied, glancing at Dad, who quickly nodded. "I'll see him there, okay?"

Well, there goes my plans for taking Harry to my house. Splendid.

I reluctantly nodded as Cedric put his arm around my shoulder for comfort.

"Bekah, you've packed everything, I believe?" Dad said, checking his watch. Mum nodded. "Alright then- kids, come on. Let's go."

Mum and I carried all the bags out as Cedric and Dad removed the tent. Cedric took the bags from me as the four of us walked out of the campsite to where Mr. Basil was standing. We used an old broken lamp as a Portkey and got back to the Diggory residence.

────⍣☆☾☼✧☼☽☆⍣────

I was sitting on my bed, with my dragon plushie- Charlie near me, a telephone on my lap, and a piece of parchment that had Ron's telephone number in my hand.

"Oh, come on, pick up..." I muttered, holding the receiver close to my ear and as soon the line connected-

"HELLO, WHO IS THIS?"

Ron was yelling so loudly on the other end that I jumped and held the receiver a foot away from my ear.

"Ronnie- Ronnie, this is-"

"Y/N- IS- THAT- YOU?" Ron bellowed again, talking to me as though the both of us were standing on the opposite sides of a Quidditch pitch.

"Ronnie, you don't have to yell-"

"CAN- YOU- HEAR- ME?"

"STOP YELLING, YOU TOSSPOT," I roared back. "DO YOU WANT ME TO GO DEAF?"

"THEN- HOW- DO- I- TALK?"

"TALK NORMALLY, FOR MERLIN'S SAKE!"

"NORMALLY? BUT-" He trailed off as I heard the sound of shuffling on the other end and dared to move the receiver back to my ear again.

"Hello? Y/N?"

Oh thank Godric.

"Harmonica!" I sighed in relief. "Thank you for saving my eardrums."

Hermione laughed. "I heard Ron yelling your name and came down to see him shouting into the telephone as though it were a mic."

"God, is this how he talked to Harry's Uncle?" I said as Hermione laughed again. "No wonder he went berserk."

"Probably," she replied before her tone turned more serious. "Y/N, you got back home safely, right?"

"Yep, you?"

"We got back alright too."

"That's great! And- Harmonica, is- is Harry there? Can you put him on the phone?"

I could just hear her teasing smirk from the other end.

"He's in the backyard- but wait, I'll go get him."

"Okay," I said, trying not to sound as excited as I was feeling. I could distinctly hear the Weasleys muttering and scrambling around the house.

"-Mum, I can't find my jumper-" Ginny was saying.

"-Arthur, tell Fred and George to come downstairs-" And that was Mrs. Weasley.

"-I am awaiting a letter from Mister Crouch-" No description needed for that.