"Derek believes so, so I believe so," Isaac explained, and Lynn nodded as she wrapped her thin, black belt through her belt loops. "You really think this has got to end?"

      Lynn brushed through her brunette strands — which had started to lighten up due to the amount of time she had ended up spending in the sun. She had also got quite tanner over the summer, as well.

      She glanced over her shoulder with a smirk as Isaac stood up from her bed, his tall, muscled body towering over Lynn's as he itched closer to her. Isaac was plenty naked, not that he seemed to care, it was almost as if he was using it to persuade her.

      "Perhaps if you got on your knee's, begging is always so hot," Lynn grinned through her playful statement, but she let out a laugh as Isaac then placed his warm hands around her waist, lifting her body easily as he dropped her butt on her desk. She giggled as his fingertips tickled her soft skin, right below her hips. "Isaac, c'mon, I was joking."

      Isaac nibbled gently on Lynn's neck, and unconsciously she let out a little moan. But this only seemed to fuel Isaac, and that was when Lynn finally caved. Smashing her pink lips onto Isaac's, she moaned once again as he lowered his fingers into her jeans, easily tucking them off.

      With heavy pants, Lynn breathed out in between moans, "You've got ten minutes."

———

"So, you're totally over him?"

This was when finally peeled her eyes off of the fast-moving scenery of the car towards both of her best friends sitting in the driver and passenger seat. She was distracted, to say the least, she was nervous about school starting tomorrow, and she wasn't sure if going on a triple date with a group of boys from an offending school would be much fun, especially since they kicked their asses during the championship game those months ago.

"Would I be going on a double date if I wasn't?" Lydia spoke quickly, and Lynn let a little chuckle out from the backseat, knowing that Lydia had only told Allison it was a group thing. "I don't want to hear you laughing back there, Lynn, we all know you aren't over him, either."

"And who would this him be that you're referring to?" Lynn questioned with a quite amused smile, perking both of her brunette eyebrows in the direction of the strawberry blonde. "Because I think Isaac would disagree with that statement, or Spencer, or Kol, oh, and especially Luna."

Pulling to a slow stop at a red light, both girls glanced over their shoulders with completely shocked expressions and mouth-ajar expressions, and Lynn was trying to conceal her cocky smirk.

Lynn clicked her tongue on the top of her mouth, and then Lydia let out a little scoff, followed by, "I cannot believe it, you had more fun in the past four months than I have had in the past year."

"That's because you were in a relationship, even the sex has gotta get boring at some point," Lynn shrugged, leaning her back against the leather seat as she crossed her arms over her chest, her eyes fluttering back out the window to the carless road.

"Are you sure they weren't just distractions, from you know, him," Allison then spoke up, and Lynn cringed up her nose and let out a rather loud scoff. "What? I'm just saying."

"Look, there is no him," Lynn answered, her voice slightly raised up with the fact she was now getting annoyed, why was there always someone talking about him? "I haven't talked to Derek all summer, he hasn't talked to me all summer, end of story."