Our Proximity 😍

Siya POV

I blushed and felt buterflies in my stomach my heart was flattering in happines when he asked my hand into his to sit beside him, it was all like my dream and was feeling happy. Marriage rituals started and it was the time for varmaala and he was looking down so that i can out easily on his neck but when I was about to put he raised his head and stood straight and all guest where started laughing by his acts I felt little shy how I put if he continue to play with me like more I come forward he moves more up and goes back and chuckles by seeing me hard to put varmaala suddenly I felt like I'm flying going up when I looked down two of his friends make me sit in their shoulder I was going above then reyansh he was looking small over I chuckled at him and put varmaal on his neck by biting tongue halfly in teasing way and they make stand straight I said thanks to them and smiled they both reciprocated, he also came forward to me just having an inch gap between us I could feel his hot breath which was touching my face and put varmaala, i can see his deep eyes which was looking very intensely my heart beat faster I moved my eyes and escaped from his gaze we sat down pandit ji told to wear me mangalsutra and sindoor of his name I was happily looking into his eyes we didn't broke our eye contact.

Shyaam hari who was enjoying looking at ragini and aakash worried face and his children got their love and looks behind were Tahir, Sanjh, Joseph, Keshav, Aishu, Priti and Carls who were friends of Reyansh and siya in their college. They winked their eyes with each others and put hands in hand, "ours work has done" smiled in a huge way. "But listen those who are siya's friends you all hide don't come in front of everyone nor come infront of reyansh and siya ok," dada confronts them. "OK dada" loudly they said hey "shuu shuu" silent kept finger on his lips and made them silent and chuckled looking each other

Reyansh POV

I make her wear mangalsutra and when I put sindoor in her forehead little bit of sindoor falls down on her cute little nose which becomes red whenever she gets shy by seeing me which I always feel goosebumps and enjoys teasing her, but stopped when some of ladies chatted "did you see sindoor felt on her nose she would get lot of love from sasural as well as her husband", I smiled at their conversation and saw my siya's eyes which already fulled with tears her eyes were speaking something ya it's showing her how happy she is right now. I can read her eyes and rubs her tears which was falling down by her rosy cheeks and pandit ji told us stand for fera I held her pinky finger and slowly grabs her full hand which made her surprised by my action but she was blushing hardly by looking down so i can't see her blushing cheeks and she walked behind me and I too walked behind her at last our ritual finished and at the end we called as "Husband and Wife" which I felt happy and my heart was beating faster as if I got my life back when she leaved me alone I felt like incomplete and I was soulless body, but I felt complete today, as I got my soul back. Soon after an hour baarat was read return with my bridal my siya as my wife I was on cloud nine.

She gone to her room and packed all her stuff and could feel her pain. when we spend time together she always used to talk about her family, about her parents, about her life and I too shared many things regarding my life, family and my dadu. Her aunty never loves her nor provide her love of motherhood but siya always respected and loved her and uncle whom he always loves her as daughter. so it was an emotional farewell

When we sat next to each other, my family members where in another car to give us privacy I heard her sobbing and turned looking at her eyes which was full of tears where flowing continuously like a rain, this scene ached my little heart soon i cupped her face and rubbed with my thumb but my eyes falls in her shivering little lips which was magneting me towards her and my mind was started thinking something naughty one, I can't even control my mind why am I thinking like that all. Her proximity was affecting very much. I was getting sweating from inside due to which my chest was reflecting from inside her eyes slides down and got shocked to see me like that and I slowly watching her eye direction and got embrass infront of her I turned and looked straight and I forwarded my hanky to her. Where by mistakenly she was rearranging and try to sit comfortable on that time my hanky touch her eye balls due to which in pain she shouted "ahh" I got panic and turned she was rubbing her eyes.

Siya POV

I was try to sit comfortable because he was sitting above my lenhunga skirt, I can't pull over soo trying hard to get it but he was not in this world, so I bend down when he was giving his handky to me so that I can rub my tears but my luck his handky touch my eye balls suddenly due to which I shouted "ahhh". He turned in panic and started to say sorry and blowing my eyes slowly to heal my pain.

I shivered to my spine when his hot breath came near my face with help of his both the hand, due to his hot breath I clutched his kurta in one hand and another one I was holding his pyjama pant. This all incident driver can't see because inbetween driver and back seat passenger screen was put and lights were off, in the most powerful family's car it's maintained for their privacy purpose. The heat which was generating inside us it coming out slowly we were in a/c car but we can feel our heat.

After sometime he saw my eyes and looked me all over and stuck in my little puffy lips which was giving him hard time, so he slowly moves his right hand thumb rub my rosy cheeks moves towards my lower lips and rubs it by squeezing it. Because of his touch I hold his kurta and pyjama without my knowledge nor his. His face was coming closer and closer when he was about to capture my lips driver made an horn because of traffic. We came into sense and looked each other in deep eyes and his eyes was dark deep intense one which was trying to ask me something. But he looked in his body and looked down my hand where holding his kurta and another hand was in his pyjama pant near in his thighs and it was just a inch away if I move my hand it capture his. But in this all time I just glaring him and he looked at me in naughty way I got jerk when he slowly moved to me once again without giving any space I was blushing hardly.

Reyansh POV

When I was blowing her eyes to heal her pain and her lips was making hard I was ready to capture hers but can't because of driver who made sudden horn. I felt something in my body and surprised to see her one hand in my kurta and another one in pyjama near my and if she moves she can get it. Slowly I moved towards her earlobe due to which she clutches her hand in my dress tightly. "Siya please wait, once we reach at home and goes in our room you can have it, I have no problem." She was puzzled I think she has no idea what effect she was making on him and mine was getting harder due to her touch. I controlled my feelings and slowly make her see down for me I was enjoying her face reaction when saw her hands removed her hands in jerk and looked straight. I could have misunderstood on that night her as apple which I can eat. "Wait a minute ohh godd what am I talking please control yourself and behave yourself reyansh. Just wait her to comfort with you and your family member's, just let you know she loves you or not and I should propose her, wait what i said propose. Yes damn it wat a fool am I, I was fallen with her in first sight itself but didn't realize that's why I feel very happy when she is around me. Yes your right reyansh I should ask her out and tell my feelings and ask hers also. And at last make her yours. Till that time wait "Mr. Senior" in her language I mimicking and chuckled and along with a wide smile on my face at the end.

------------

Here it is next part hope you all like it.
Do comments and tell me what you all want me to show further and how is my story

How will they handle their heat in sharing same room ?
Will siya show her love to reyansh ?
Will reyansh get her diary where she hided her love for him ?
Is rekha has ran off or someone played a game ?