Chapter 5 - 𝑾𝒆𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑼𝒑𝒔𝒆𝒕

Start from the beginning

Five hours had passed since then, and [Y/n] never returned. It was even dark out now.

Deku started to get worried so he took it upon himself to go with a couple of the guys, and search for her and Mina. When he did find [Y/n] however, he really wished he just minded his own business and kept waiting.

The pool room was vacant aside from two figures huddled in the corner.

She was making out with Mina in the pool. Like full on tongue, hands in hair, hickey, hands on ass, making out, and boy was he was pissed.

"What the fuck..." Deku was the first to say anything.

That snapped the other boys out of their trance as well.

Todoroki cleared his throat, gaining both of the girls' attention.

Mina removed her hands from [Y/n]'s ass cheeks and reverted her attention over to the confused boys. "What do you guys want?" she asked, obviously annoyed.

"Oh, hey Izuku!" [Y/n] got off of Mina and waved the boy over. She couldn't quite place her finger on the reason he looked so angry though. "Why do you look so vexed?" Her eyebrows contoured as he drew closer.

Deku reached a hand down to help her out of the pool. "Get up. Let's go."

[Y/n] interlocked her hand with his. "I missed you zuku." she smiled up at the boy.

He could already tell something was wrong. This wasn't like her at all. He looked over at Mina, and she wasn't in any better of a position either.

"I think they've been drinking." Kirishima was the first one to come to a conclusion. "I mean just look at Mina, she's clearly wasted."

Now that he mentioned it, it kind of made sense. It also made Deku feel just a little bit better about catching her making out with someone that wasn't him, even if it was a girl.

They probably meant nothing by it. Just two friends kissing...right? Girls do weird stuff like that all the time. This was normal. This was completely normal. No it wasn't.

"Wait, who gave you guys alcohol?!" the realization finally dawned upon all of them.

"This man came to the pool and gave it to us. He said...." she forgot what he had said, "he said something."

"[Y/n] what did he say?" Mina requested your input.

[Y/n] ignored her and kept trying to bargain with Izuku. "Please Izuku...? It's cold in here."

"Who's [Y/n]?" Deku tried piecing together the small pieces of information he was given.

Initially, he believed Mina had simply lost her mind and begun conversing with imaginary people.

Mina groaned. "You're asking too many questions Midoriya. I'm sleepy."

Wasn't that just helpful. Way to go Mina.

"Let's go Mina, I can't leave you alone like this. You can sleep with me tonight." Kirishima pulled her out of the pool.

"Deku, are you guys going to be okay?" Todoroki questioned referring to [Y/n].

"Yeah we'll be okay, you guys can go." he let them leave.

They took his word for it and let the two be. She was with Deku so if anything did manage to happen, she should be fine.

Once the guys were out of site, [Y/n] took it upon herself to pull him into the pool with her. They weren't in too deep, so he should be fine.

The action caught him off guard so he didn't even get the chance to realize what was happening until it had already happened. Drenched with water he stood up in the pool. "I'm really angry with you right now. You're not making things any better either, you know that right?" Deku tried his best to stay composed.