𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕜𝕤!!

'•.¸¸.•''¯'••._.• // •._.••'¯''•.¸¸.•'
I know there's probably a lot of you out there that really want to shift. And yes, the thought of seeing your favourite characters in real life is a dream come true!

But just a reminder to take breaks! I say this because when you try to shift it takes a bunch of energy out of you. And with that can make you exhausted and overall unmotivated to do things during the day time.

If you don't give your body and soul that energy back it will a big toll on your physical and mental health. I'm sure that whoever you want to meet would want you to take care of yourself as well. Plus if you take breaks it is way more likely for you to get to your DR sooner!

During the breaks you take you can still be active! Go for walks to clear you mind and practice meditation! These are things that can give you back that energy and motivation you need to get to wherever you desire.

And once more I know and understand you want to get there as soon as possible but that's why breaks are so important! To do exactly that, get you there as soon and safe as possible! You are getting closer every day and just some refreshing can do you so much good!

A/N: Also remember to drink water and eat if you haven't today! Stay safe homie!

- Fenton