Family

second person pov
"Hey sweety.Nice to see you again."
"Dad...?But you are suppose to be a work..."You said."Yeah but I decided to take a break today since I had a headache today."Your dad said.At that moment you knew it was the worst time for Midari to be here.

Y/n
"Damn this is bad.If he finds about Midari and I things will go bad"I thought to myself."Hey Y/n.I'm finally done"you heard Midari say."Shit""Who is this Y/n?"My dad asked."Oh I'm Midari Ikishima.Y/n's-"FRIEND!She is my"friend"from the student council"I interrupted.I looked at Midari.She seemed a bit upset but then she knew something was up.

"Becoming friends with someone from the student council.Pretty impressive Y/n."
"Yeah it is....Now if you excuse us w vce're going to go to my room now."I said.I take Midari's hand and took her to the room.

I look back at my dad and realize he was staring.He knew something wasn't right.

Midari
"Ok this is getting weird Y/n.I stay at the car and you seem all worried and anxious and when I came you interrupted me.What is happening?!"I say to Y/n."It's not what you think Midari.I'll explain more in my room when we get there."She said.
"Y/n just tell me now.I wanna know what's happening."..."'Y/n..?"
"MY DADS HOMOPHOBIC OK!"Y/n shouted trying not to cry.

We then got to her room and sat down on her bed."I don't want anything to happen to you Midari.If it means risking to keep you safe then I will do anything to keep you safe.I interrupted you because if you said I was your gf who knows what my dad could've done to me or to you"said Y/n sobbing.

"You shouldn't worry about me Y/n.That's why I have a gun with me.You should start worrying about yourself and not about others to much.If your dad does anything to you I'll be here no matter what happens."I said to her.I give her a kiss on the cheek."So I was right."I immediately froze feeling like something was going to happen.I look at the door and notice its Y/n's mother."Am I interrupting something.It looks like ya'll were in the middle of something."Y/n's mom said.

"So you knew all along mom.Are you dissapointed in me..."Y/n asked her mother."No.I'm very happy for you.If you like girls i respect it.You love whoever you want to love and I'll be proud of you.Be proud of who you are!"Her mom said.

"Mam..."I said nervously."Please,call me(name since I can't think of anything)"
"Oh uh..well I wanted to know if its ok for Y/n wanting to live with me."She has my permission"her mom said.Y/n was excited and prepared her stuff.I helped her pack part of it.

second person pov
You and Midari started talking in the room with your mom.All of sudden your dad walks in on the conversation."Hey dad....what were you doi-""Not another word....I heard everything and what I mean by everything  I meant that I heard Midari here is your girlfriend....Are you kidding?!"He said with anger in his voice.

You were terrified of what was going to happen so you look away trying not to cry until Midari stood up from the bed."So you are tough enough to actually approach me huh."Your dad said."You're nothing but a pain in the ass old man.You are really starting to piss me off!Let your daughter love whoever she wants to love.Your daughter doesn't love boys so why even bother forcing her in the first place?!Seriously!Just get over it already god dammit!Midari says."People like both of you aren't allowed here.My daughter will not be with you and its final!Either leave or I'll force you to leave myself."He said."Oh so you your daughter doesn't love me huh?I'll show you she does."

Midari gets on the bed and lays you down making her on top of you.You knew where this was going so you played along.She puts her hand on your thigh and starts kissing you.She starts rubbing your thigh making little moans escape your mouth while kissing.She starts kissing your neck leaving some not so dark hickies."That's enough!Come here Y/n I'm going to beat your ass!"Your father yells.He starts walking towards you and Midari until Midari pulled out her gun."Not another step closer or I won't hesitate to pull the trigger.Your daughter is going to live with me now so deal with it!"she says."We will continue this later Y/n ok.I was enjoying it ;)."She whispered to you.
"We are leaving now.Hope you don't miss your daughter while she is gone."

You guys walk out of the house and get into the car."I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier about this Midari.""You don't have to be.It happens to most of the people in this world so its alright.You guys soon got to Midari's house and got out of the car.Its huge which is pretty obvious since she's rich.You both went inside her house and layed down on her.Soon,Midari walks into the room and locks the door."So are we going to continue what we were doing before princess~You made go crazy for you at your house and now that we are here I'm more horny for you.So,what do you say?"
You gotta admit all those kisses and thigh rubbing really turned you on and made you wet knowing you wanted Midari at that moment."Sure,let's continue""Great!I've been wanting to use something on you ever since I bought it.~"