"I'm gonna be setting some rules, so firstly, While you're here, you shall wear what I pick. Pansy has the exact same rules. I tell the House elves what I want you to wear, and they'll set it up for you"She said. Hermione frowned slightly. She didn't like it when people controlled her in any way. At Hogwarts it was ok, but now the place she's supposed to call home? It didn't sit right with her. "Are the clothes I'm wearing not acceptable?"Hermione questioned before she could stop herself. "It's not something I want my daughters to wear"Jenny said. Hermione stayed silent, a little annoyed. "Secondly, You nor Pansy are allowed to take money from the vault without our permission" she continued. 'Common sense' Hermione mentally rolled her eyes. "Thirdly, you shall be married before the age of 20, it's difficult to find someone after that age" She added. 'That's absurd!' Hermione thought, biting her tongue to stay silent. "Fourthly, you must not talk back at any moment in time, you do what I say till I enter my grave, same goes for your father"Jenny said. "Fifthly, you may not leave a room when you're with me or your father without our consent, you shall will ask us 'May I leave' every-time"She added. "Lastly, you shall always look your best, in the morning, you shower, brush your teeth, get dressed, do your hair and everything you must do before leaving your room or seeing anyone. If you don't see the clothes I picked out for you, you aren't allowed to leave your room or open the door for anyone till they're there"She said. "Alright"Hermione nodded slowly. "Alright Mother or Ma'am" Jenny snapped. "Alright Ma'am"Hermione said, a snarl in her tone. "I already sent Poppy to lay out your clothes on your bed, you and Pansy may head to your rooms. She's still in the living room"Jenny told her.

Hermione quickly rushed to her room, dragging Pansy behind her. After putting a silencing charm around the room, She exploded. "Are you serious! I can't wear what I want? I need permission to leave the room? And I'm not allowed to see anyone before I've gotten myself ready? Why!"Hermione snapped. "I've lived with these rules for years, you'll get used to it"Pansy sighed. "What about the marriage one? What if I don't get married by 20!"Hermione snarled. "20? She told me 25"Pansy said. "I can't believe this"Hermione groaned miserably. "But to your question, if you don't get married, you'll be disowned. They're very strict about this type of thing"Pansy explained. "I'd rather get disowned"Hermione snarled under her breath. "Me too, they aren't fun to be around"Pansy told her. "It's their first impression too!"She scoffed. "You better get dressed before Mother gets mad, she'll lock you in the dungeons for a few hours, she did it to me when I was 11"Pansy muttered. Hermione's mouth opened slightly. "This isn't normal Pansy!"Hermione said. "There's nothing we can do"Pansy shrugged. She left the room, leaving Hermione furious. She glared at the clothes on the bed, wanting to throw them out the window. She went to the bathroom, clothes in hand, and got ready. All it was was a black romper, in winter. Hermione really wanted to jump out the window now.

She left the bathroom after getting dressed and found someone on her bed

She left the bathroom after getting dressed and found someone on her bed. "You seem to be comfortable"Draco smirked at her as he leant back, using his elbows as support. "It's the clothes dear mother has picked out, it's literally the middle of winter"Hermione muttered as she walked over to him. "Pansy has complained about that rule at least 50 times"He said, watching her sit on the edge of the bed beside him. "It's not fair, especially those silly rules"She told him. "I can't let anyone see me unless I've showered, done my hair, and gotten dressed in the clothes she picked out. I have to be married by 20 and I can't leave a room until I've asked them"She explained. "Well you don't have to worry about the marriage thing"He smirked at her, sitting up straight. "We aren't even officially together, who says we're gonna get married" she rolled her eyes. He grabbed her wrist, pulling her toward him. It caused her to fall on her back in the process, which he took to his advantage. He leant over her and pinned her wrists above her head. "When I say we're gonna get married, I mean it"He whispered, his lips barely 5 centimetres above hers. "You can't decide who I marry"She snarled. He smirked at her, his eyes having a mischievous glint in them. "With the power I hold, I probably could Granger, I warn you not to test me"He told her quietly, before pressing his lips down on hers to silence her.

Barely 5 minutes later, They heard a knock on the door. "Hide!"Hermione snapped, pushing him away from her. 'Where am I supposed to hide huh?"He snarled. "Hide under the bed"She barked, pushing him towards it. While he was hiding, Hermione fixed her hair and went to open the door. "I see that the clothes fit you"Her Mother said as she entered the room. Hermione didn't know what to say, so she just followed her. "I've came to show you what you'll be wearing for the next 2 days since your assigned house elf has fallen ill"Jenny explained as she went to hermione's closet. Last time Hermione looked at her closet, surprised. Her walk in closet now had a dresser in it. It only had 3 drawers as well. The dresser was clear and apparently the clothes was put in boxes. Not only that but her used to be full closet was nearly empty. The first drawer was labeled formal, it had 2 boxes, second one was labeled pyjamas and also had 2 boxes, and the last was labeled everyday wear, and had 4 boxes.

"Where'd all my clothes go?"Hermione questioned. "You had too much, I didn't like any of the ones so you had so I threw them out"Jenny said. "I paid for all of them with my own money" Hermione snarled. "Watch your tone" Jenny snapped. Hermione rolled her hand into a fist, feeling furious. "When did you throw them out?"She asked. "Yesterday, They're being picked up tomorrow morning"Jenny said, not giving it another thought as she opened the drawer (everyday wear)."tomorrow morning you shall wear the clothes in the yellow box, and after tomorrow you'll wear the clothes in the orange box"She told her. "I'm just reminding you that we eat dinner on our own. We each sit in our rooms and eat. But since we have guests, I'll make an exception. You may allow 1 person in your room, max. Tonight I'll let you sleep in that, but Tomorrow night You will wear the pyjamas in the black box"She added. "It's cold at night, I can't wear this"Hermione said, gesturing at the romper she was wearing. "You will wear what I tell you to wear" Jenny snarled. Jenny left the room, slamming the door behind her.

Hermione threw at least 5 locking charms on the door before going to sit on her bed. "I didn't know it was that bad"Draco muttered as he crawled out from under the bed. "You need to go back to your room, I have to go get my clothes back"She told him. "You can't go outside wearing that, I'll get them"He said. "You can't do it alone, I have to go too"She snapped. "Me and Astoria will go, she went with you when you got the clothes, so she'll know which is which"He assured her. "Don't let her see you"She warned him as he left the room. She lied down in her bed, annoyed. She didn't think they were like this at all. She thought they'd be a bit strict but not to this level. All she wanted now was her adoptive parents. But they were gone, and that broke her even more.

20 minutes later, she heard a knock on the door. Letting both Draco and Astoria in, she saw all her clothes in trash bags. "You'll need to wash them, and probably hide them so she doesn't throw them out again"Astoria told her. "Thank you, I'll probably hide them under my bed for now. They'll definitely notice them when we leave so I'll send them back to my house"She thought out loud. "You have your own house"Draco asked. "Sorta, but thank you again"She smiled lightly. They heard foot steps so Draco was the first to immediately rush out, Astoria not knowing where to go. "I'll say you're the one I'm gonna have dinner with"Hermione told her as they hid the clothes. Astoria nodded, making sure the bags couldn't be seen.

"I'm kinda surprised you'd actually put it on, You never wear stuff like this"Astoria said, referring to the romper Hermione was wearing. "It's way too showing, I don't like clothes like this"Hermione snarled. "You'd think Parents would be proud you aren't dressing up in short skirts and tube tops and tight rompers"Astoria rolled her eyes. "I thought they'd at least be acceptable"Hermione scowled, knowing the next 3 days would feel like hell.