Demetri's house

I arrived at Demetri's house very nervous and his house was pretty close to mine which was 3 blocks away, which made that more stressful for me because it's so close and so soon. I knocked on the door hesitantly and his mom answered "oh hi y/n! Come in!" Demetri's mom welcomed me in "the three of them are in the basement downstairs" his mom said with a smile. I assumed when she said "the three of them" that meant Miguel was there to, I wasn't upset about that, I was actually quite excited to get to know him more. I walked down the stairs leading to the basement where I saw Demetri, Eli and Miguel reading comics and Eli watching a movie, Eli spotted me and waved Miguel looked up at Eli and looked over at me "oh hi y/n!" Miguel said with a wave. Demetri looked over and and smiled at me "come sit!" Demetri patted a space beside him on the couch.

My heart started pounding so fast when I heard him say that I felt so nervous for some reason, well okay I had little feelings for him but I wasn't sure about it because I didn't think he had feelings for me and if he didn't that would just be awkward because he is one of my bast friends. "Guys what are you going to be for the halloween dance?" Eli asked excited "oh well I'm going to be-. Demetri got cut off by the sound of Miguel's phone "oh sorry guys I have to go" Miguel said with a frown "awe okay bye!" I said with a wave goodbye. The rest of us said goodbye and Miguel left. "Alright so anyways I'm going to be a necromancer" Demetri continued "I'm going to be a lip surgeon" Eli said "what are you going to be y/n?" Eli said curiously "probably just a black cat" I said. We continued watching movies and reading comics until we all had to go, I walked back home quickly to get the weight off my shoulders from that odd hangout.

I really didn't know what the feeling was and why I felt like that it was so weird because Demetri and I are so close. I finally made it back home where I ran through the door to my bedroom and jumped on my bed. The only thing that calms me down is music so I grabbed my earbuds and listened to my quiet music but still thinking of Demetri I don't even know why I was thinking of him but I couldn't stop.