He opened a drawer and picked a red leather notebook. Inside there was a list with thousands of names. He dipped his pen in some ink and wrote ours. Quite concerning not going to lie.

"So, what exactly do you want to know?"

"What his plan is and what is this place."

"I own a weapon factory and Loki came to ask when one of Thano's freaks will come to place an order."

The color drained out of my face. We had entered a wasps nest. We immediately glanced sideways at each other. Both of us had heard rumors about a powerful creature creating an army and making its way through the universe but we had guessed that it was just a myth. If he was behind Loki's attempt to take over Earth we were in great danger. Thor the bravest out of both of us asked.

"You are working for Thanos?"

"No, no don't see it like that. I am a businessman. I work for whoever gives me the most money. Nothing personal."

"How do you operate a weapon factory in the heart of the city?"

"Isn't it the perfect place to hide? No one suspects anything. The government thinks we repair cars."

He chuckled revealing his yellow teeth. His laughter was so dry it made him cough. He must have been a smoker for years.

We drifted from our conversation. We still did not know anything about Loki. I tried to bring him up again.

"How did Loki know about this place?"

"He works for Thanos. They placed a large order about a month ago to invade a planet as far as I understood. He paid me to extract information on Thano's plans and the stones from whoever comes on his behalf for the order. He said he will come by in a few hours to see if I found out anything."

An evil scheme crossed my mind. I glanced at Thor with a wicked grin. I leaned closer to him and whispered.

How many coins do you have left?"

"Two small bags, why?"

I did not know if my plan would work but it was worth a shot.

"If we pay you twice as much, will you lie to him for us?"

"With great pleasure."

--------------------------------------------------------------

I was starting to reconsider. Maybe I should not have involved Thor in this. He was not the kind of man that follows orders.

"Do you want me to explain the plan one more time?"

He took another sip from his beer almost finishing it. He wiped his mouth with the back of his hand and looked at me.

"I just do not think it will work."

"Thor in any second he could walk in. You need to focus. I will make myself invisible and you to look like one of Thano's followers. I will alter your voice too so he will not recognize it but you need to change the way you speak! He is most likely after the stones so we need to convince him to go to earth where the time stone is. When he leaves with the tesseract we will go after him and we could capture him with the help of your friends there."

"Wait, what is wrong with the way I speak?"

I had started to become very frustrated. He was going to ruin everything. I slightly slapped my forehead with my palm not knowing how I would make him understand.

"He is your brother, he knows the way you speak...Please do your best."

I changed our appearances the moment I saw his frame behind the bar's glass door.