Chapter 20: "Sleepover"

They stayed with them a bit longer before getting in the car and head home, Kai was oddly quiet on the way home which is not good, every time when he doesn't talk is like the silent before the storm, and Evalynn is the one who pay the price, aka not be able to walk for a few days.

She open the door and looks at Kai, "so are you mute now," she said, 'shit that came out in the wrong way,' the siren went off in her head. Kai looks even more furious now, he had bad temper when he was a siphoner and now he's a heretic which means his temper is even worse. "Umm, just so you know that actually sounded a lot more nicer in my he—" Evalynn was interrupted by his lustful, demanding kiss. "You, young lady, are not going anywhere tomorrow," Kai starts tearing her clothes apart.

Before she could say anything, Kai already threw her onto the mattress and towering over her, "you were being a bad girl just now, weren't you?" He looks at her as if he's looking at his prey with hunger consuming his eyes. Her fingers found their way under his shirt and touching his abs softly, "maybe daddy," a small smirk appeared on her face, "and what do bad girls get, punishment right?" He leans down and whispering next to her ears, his magnetic voice sending butterflies to her stomach.

"How about this, let's make a deal," she suggested, "better be good," he said then start sucking the skin on her neck, she moans as he sucks on her spot, "I promise you it's good," she whispers and tries to focus, "enlighten me then," he said, "you let me go to Liv's dorm for sleepover tomorrow night and then after going to the party with me, you can do whatever you want with me after we get back, and I mean, whatever you want, blindfold, knife play, tie me up, and your little whip, even guns if I'm happy, you have my full permission," Kai lifted his head up from her neck as she speaks, "don't look so surprised, you really think I don't know what you got in the drawer under your boxer?" She smirks and trace her fingers down his hips.

Kai looks at her for a second, "ok then, whatever I want," he grins like a devil, then he got off her and left her frustrated, "I thought we were gonna —" "Gotta save the energy for Friday night sweetheart and if I were you I'd do the same," he said as he starts stripping and heading to the bathroom, "bastard," she mumbles under her breath, "what did you just say?" He suddenly vamp sped to her, "nothing." Evalynn looks away as she feels herself starts to fluster.

The next day Kai dropped her off at Liv's dorm in the afternoon, "looking forward to see you again babe," he said in a sarcastic tone, "hilarious," she scoffs, "one day your attitude is gonna get you into trouble," Kai said and shakes his head, "one day your temper is gonna get you into trouble," she fired back and leaving Kai with no come back. "Aww don't pout," she pinched his cheek, "I hope you're enjoying your life right now, because you just made your death wish," he tilt his head looking at her. Suddenly Liv knocks on their window.

"Hey Liv!" Evalynn forgot about the furious Kai the moment she saw Liv, she took the bag and got off the car, "excuse me?" Kai said with his arms open, "no goodbye kiss for me? Hello? I drive you all the way here," he sighed and pretended to be hurt, Evalynn smiled and quickly kissed him on his cheek, "I love you, you little dork," she said with a smile on her face, "love you more cupcake, call me if you need anything alright? Scratch that, just call me or text me whenever you want to." He gives her a hug before she left with Liv.

Kai got back to Mystic Falls around dinner time, then he got a text from Damon asking if he wants to go the bar tonight, which he said yes, he's free tonight anyway so why not. He and Damon decided to meet in the grill first to get some actual food then head to the bar, at last grab a bite in the alley before head home, "sounds good to me", Kai said to Damon after hearing his little plan for tonight, then they start ordering and Damon continues to talking about his relationship problem.

On the other hand, the girls' night had turned into a small party in their dorm, Tyler is there, Elena and Caroline is also there, along with Bonnie, Liam, and some other students. "Woah Liv you should try this," Evalynn handed her a red beer cup which is filled by some weird liquid that's not beer, "what is it?" Liv looks at her with a weird face after smelling it, "just try it," Evalynn poked her belly, "ok," Liv grins at her drunk state and took a sip.