"Thanks girls!" I said hugging them. Usually I would say no, but I really liked that dress. 

I went back to the dressing room, closed the curtains and changed clothes again. I left the dressing room with the dress in my hands.

"Lets go?" I asked. Everyone agreed and we left the dressing room area.

"So, did you find something?" Zayn asked me.

"Yeah. El found me this dress." I said.

"Yay! Where is it?" Lou asked.

"El and Perrie are paying it for me. They're giving it for my birthday." I told them.

"What about us?" they said.

"I already said, that I do not want anything!" I said.

"Whatever." Lou said sassingly.

"Lets go?" El asked us.

"Yes!" Sel said.

"Where to?" Liam asked.

"Home" I said.

--HOME--

 We were all in the tv room. Everyboy was with a hand over their girl's shoulder. I was leaning in Niall's shoulder too. 

"What will we do tomorrow?" Sel asked.

"I don't know." I said quietly.

"I'm taking my bunny on a date." Niall declared.

"You are?" I asked him.

"Yeah I am." he said. I gave him a kiss. We kissed for a while. 

"NO PDA" Lou screamed breaking us apart. "Niall, I forgot that we still need to talk about you two."

"Do you want us to go? " Izzy asked.

"Yeah please." Lou said.

"Ok." Angie said, and all the girls stood up.

"Don't go." Niall said.

"I'll be right back." I told him, and gave him a little kiss.

All the girls left, and we went to my room. We all layed down on the bed. And started to talk.

"What do you think they're talking about?" I asked the girls.

"I don't know." Angie said.

"I think Lou is telling Niall not to hurt you." El said.

"Boys. Why are they so confusing?" Sel asked.

"I don't know. I wish I knew." Izzy said.

"Me too." I said.

"Me three." Angie said.

"Me four."  Perrie said.

"Me five." El said. We all laughed. 

"What happened?" Zayn asked coming in. We looked at them and stopped laughing.

"Nothing Babe." Perrie said sitting up straight. 

"What did you talk about?" El asked.

"Not much." Lou said. 

"C'mon Lou. I know you." I told him. 

"Calm down, Bunny. It wasn't anything too serious." Niall told me. 

"Why do you call her bunny?" Harry asked Niall.

"Because she's cute and because she brightens up my day." he said. Everygirl  'aww'ed his answer. 

"Thanks Nialler." I said. I finally stood up, and gave him a little kiss.

"I've got to go." I said leaving the room. 

I left my room and decided to go for a walk in the garden. I needed some peace and quiet. But I don't know why. I had a boyfriend who cared for me, a brother who protected me, and new brothers and sisters. I was still walking when my phone rang. I looked at the Caller ID. It was mum. I didn't talk to her since Lou and the boys arrived, because she went to a fun trip with some friends, as she always did at this time of the year.

"Hello?" I said placing the phone in my ear.

"Hey lovely! How are you?" she asked.

"I'm fine mum. What about you?"

"I'm good too! What happened these days?"

"Well, I'm dating Niall mum." 

"Niall? As in Niall Horan?" she asked me.

"Yeah."

"That's great sweetheart! How's your brother doing?" 

"He's fine mom." 

"Baby, tomorrow's your birthday, and I'm so sorry for not being there. It will be one of your first birthdays that I won't be there."

"It's ok mum. The boys and the girls are here making me company." I felt tears falling from my eyes.

"Are you sure you're ok?"

"Yeah. It's just that I didn't know how much I missed you until now." 

"Sweetie, I'll be back soon. I promise. It's just a couple of weeks."

"Like always. Are you having fun?"

"Yeah. Lots! Its amazing here in Moscow! However not everyone speaks english so it is quite hard to communicate." she said. I laughed a little.

"That's cool mum."

"Baby, I've got to go now. I'll call you tomorrow again, ok? Bye!"

"Bye Mum!" I said and hung up.

I kept on walking and let my thoughts take over me. I'm so lucky for having Niall as my boyfriend. He's so sweet. I got the necklace he gave me and hold it tightly in my hands. I just hope he won't break my heart as he did before. But when I'm with him, I feel like maybe he's the one. I think I love him. But is that possible?

I'm still walking until a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

"Hey Babe." An Irish accent said behind me. I turned around and kissed him. My Nialler. I definitively felt sparks there.

"Hello." I said pulling apart. "Would you like to join me on a walk?" 

"Yes." he said.

"What did you and Lou talk about?" I asked him.