Chapter 2

I woke up at seven and got out of bed. I walked to my window and opened the curtain to let some light in. I walk to my closet and pick out a white loose tank top, with a black bra underneath, black skinny jeans with rips in them, and white converse. I set my clothes on my bed and start getting undressed out of my pajamas. I put my pants and bra on and I turn my head toward the window to see that new kid who moved in yesterday staring at me through his window with a huge ass smile on his face! I run over to my window, set my hands on the window seal stare back at him and flick him off. He winks at me and I yank the curtain shut. Of course my new neighbor is a perve. I put on my shirt and my converse then walk into my bathroom to pin back my hair and put my make-up on. I brush my teeth and walk downstairs. When I get downstairs I see my mother passed out on the couch. She reeked of alcohol. I walk into the kitchen and make breakfast for one, knowing that James had already left for the bus. After I was finished eating I grabbed my bag and slammed the door on my way out. I put my bag in the compartment of my motorcycle and as I hop on the seat of my motorcycle I see my perve of a neighbor get into his convertible Mustang. I rev the motor and back out of the driveway and on to the street in front of my neighbor and drive to school. I get halfway there and that asshole get right on my ass, his bumper is almost touching the back tire of my motorcycle. I raise my hand and flip him off one again. I arrive safely with him still right behind me. Great, he goes to my school! I park my motorcycle in the handicapped space and get off my bike, I grab my bag and start to walk inside the school.
•••
I walk into my first period late and sit down in my seat. My neighbor walks in even later than I did and takes the only open seat next to me. Great. He sits down, sets his backpack on the ground, and looks at me.
"What!?" I say rudely.
"Nothing." He says looking away.
He smells good, just the right amount of Axe. And I notice that he has muscles and abs. I snap out of it when he says something.
"You look hot in a bra" he winks at me.
"Oh go fuck yourself." I say back.
"It's kinda hard to do that by myself but you could help." He says.
I roll my eyes and ignore him. Time goes by and class is almost over when I feel a hand on my upper thigh. I slap it off quickly.
"Your not very good at first impressions are you?!" I yell.
"Your not good at making my first day at this school a memorable one." He says.
"Just leave me the fuck alone!" I say.
"Mmm feisty I like it." He says biting his lip.
I roll my eyes and the bell rings. I jump up and almost sprint out of the room just so I don't have to deal with him.
•••
The last bell rings to signal that school is over and I'm walking through the hall to the doors. As I'm walking I see my neighbor making out with a girl already. I walk past the spit-swapping session and out the doors.
"Hey Veds!" Jackson says.
"Hey Jack." I say back.
"Are you ready to hang out?"
"Could we do it tomorrow?"
"Yeah sure that sounds good, can I invite a friend I met during the summer?"
"Sure why not?" I say.
"I'll let you go." Jackson said.
"Ok see you later." I say.
I hop onto my bike and look at the school doors as I see my neighbor walk out with his arm over the skanks shoulders and they walk to his car. He opens the door for her, what a gentlemen. I roll my eyes. He walks over to his side and looks at me and smirks. I look away and start the engine. Later I return home and park my bike. I see my neighbor park his car and walks the skank inside his house. I didn't see another car there so his parents must be gone. I walked inside my house.
"Hey, hey sis!" James yells.
"What?" I say.
"Can I go to Phoenix's house for a sleepover?"
"Sure grab your stuff I'll drive you over there."
He runs upstairs to gather his things. I look around and see that mom is missing again. James runs back downstairs and I grab his helmet off of the table.
"Alright put this on." I say.
"But why!? You don't!" He whines.
"Put it on now or no sleepover!" I say forcefully.
"Ok ok." He slides the helmet over his head and walks to the front door. We walk outside and I put his bag in the compartment. I help him onto the seat and get on myself. We drive to Phoenix's house. I get off and help James off. I grab his bag and walk him to the door. James knocks and Phoenix's mom answers the door.
"Hello Veda." She says.
"Hello Mrs. Coleman." I say in return.
"You can pick up James at twelve tomorrow."
"Ok. Bye James be good and love you!" I say to James.
"Love you too!" He says as he runs inside to meet Phoenix.
I walk to my bike and drive home. I walk inside and lock the door. The house is all mine for tonight! I walk to the fridge and grab a beer the I go upstairs and into my room, I walk towards the window and see that my neighbor had left his curtain open. I heard that skanks voice moaning "Ace". Well now I know his name... I looked out and saw what I didn't want to see, lets just say it rhymes with "chex". I yank my curtain closed about to throw up and I sit down at my desk and open up my laptop. I go to Tumblr and look at my feed for about an hour.
•••
A couple more hours passed and I could hear my neighbor and the skank talking outside. I walk over to my window and open up the curtain, it's too dark to see clearly, although car lights lit them up. My neighbor was opening the door to a cab for this skank, she got into the cab and my neighbor closed her door. The cab pulled out of the drive way and my neighbor started to walk to his house. Oh shit, I need to sneeze! I tried to hold it in but I couldn't, I sneezed super loud and my neighbor stops walking and looks up at my window. SHIT! I'm frozen in place just staring at him with huge eyes and he looks me straight in the eyes, winks and walks into his house. I turn to lean against the wall and slide down the wall until I'm on the ground. I think I'll just stay here in shame for a little bit...
---
A/N: Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in a long time! I've been very busy lately with school and everything. Told you you would find out who our mystery man is ;) please comment what you think so far :) -Emilrrr