Introduction :)

Crap! I am on way to school but the chain on my bike broke right off! I can't believe this! I'm going to be late for first period! I take the chain and put it into my pocket and start to walk my bike. After about a minute of walking, a guy in a jeep pulls up beside me. "Hi!" He says to me grinning widely. "Hi!" I say back smiling. I've seen him before. He goes to my school and he's in some of my classes. "I recognize you. Danica right? I've seen you around school before." He says happily. I laugh and say "Yeah I'm Danica. And yes I'm pretty sure you are in quite a few of the same classes as me. I see you with Scott all the time. Your name is uhh Stiles right?" He looks at me and chuckles "Yeah it is. Do you need a ride? I would be happy to take you." I look at my bike and back at him. I smile and say "I think I might just take you up on that. Can I put my piece of crap bike in your backseat?" "Yeah, of course! Here let me help you." Stiles says as he gets out of the car and opens the backseat door. I put my bike into the backseat and Stiles opens the front passenger side door and says "My lady." I giggle and get into the front seat. Stiles runs around to his side and gets in. We start driving and we begin talking about our favourite songs and movies and books. Surprisingly we liked the exact same things. We start to talk about our friends and things and I blurt out "Do you know about the supernatural?" He hiccups and says "Umm. What exactly do you mean by "the supernatural"?." The thing is, I don't have a real family. Only foster and I don't know why I am going to tell you this because you will probably think I'm crazy but I have to tell someone. I'm a werewolf." He coughs and says "Really? Wow.. I need to tell Scott about you. My friends are quite.. Special as well. Scott is a werewolf, like you, Allison is a werewolf hunter, weird right? Lydia is a banshee, Isaac, Erica, Boyd, Aiden and Ethan are werewolves and Jackson used to be a Kanima but now he is a werewolf too. I can't believe I just told you that." My eyes go wide and I say "I knew Scott and Isaac were werewolves and I knew Lydia was a banshee but I didn't know about the rest. Wow. That's a lot of supernatural things to all be in one town." Well I never knew that the supernatural existed until about a year ago!" I giggle and we arrive at school. We get out and he says "You can keep your bike inside my Jeep. I'll drive you home after school. Come with me, we should go talk to Scott." We walk into the school and find Scott. "Hey Stiles, heyyyy Danica....?" I smile and say "Hi." And Stiles says "Scott, we need to talk. Clearly you know Danica and I have something to tell you. Ok I gave her a ride to school because her bike broke. We started to talk and she told me that she is a werewolf. I told her that You, Allison, Lydia, Isaac, Erica, Boyd, Aiden, Ethan and Jackson are also supernatural!!" Scott swallows and says "Wow. Ok. So you are a werewolf too? How long have you been a werewolf?" I laugh awkwardly and say "Uhh... I was born a werewolf...." Scott blinks and says "Wow. That's cool! Do you wanna sit with us at lunch? We could just relax and talk? I smile and say " I would love to!" Scott smiles at me and the bell rings so I say "Ok well I have Chem Lab right now so I have to go." I start to walk away but Stiles shouts "Wait! Danica wait!" He runs up to me and says "Can I uhh get your um n-number?" I smile and look down at my shoes. I take my bag off my back and open it. I take out a piece of paper and a pen and I write my cell number on it. I rip the piece of paper and write my name on it and then I hand it to Stiles and I laugh. He smiles, takes the paper and says. "Well, I will talk to you later then.." I grin at him and say "Bye!" As I walk away I look back and I see Stiles smiling down at the paper. I laugh and walk into my Chem class.

AUTHORS NOTE
Well I had to change a little bit of it but I think that sounds ok! Hope you like my first real chapter!! :)