CHAPTER 2

Isabella's POV

"So.. we arrived." Niall said, opening the door for me.

I gave him a sweet smile and entered the apartment, I looked around quickly while heading to the living room. This has nothing to do with my apartment, all looks so expensive, you can tell this man is rich.

"You can sit down if you want, I'm going to grab a couple of drinks." I hear him saying from behind me.

I nodded and sat down on the couch while looking at the biggest terrace I've ever seen. I turned my head to keep looking around just to see a piano and 2 guitars by its side.

"Ya like beer?" He said out loud from the kitchen.

"Sure!" I replied. I don't usually drink beer but I was so fed up with all that fruity drinks so beer was perfect right now.

I saw him walking my way with two bottles of beer and a sweet expression on his face when he sat diagonally to me on his L-shaped sofa. He placed the beers on the table and opened them with a bottle opener and gave me one of them.

"Thanks." I say bringing the mouth of the bottle to my lips and taking a sip.

"You said you're in the first year of university so you're 19 right?" He says getting closer to me and grabbing the beer.

"18 actually, my birthday is in september." I imply smiling.

"No shit, mine's in september too!" He says looking shocked.

"How old are you then?" I ask him with intrigue. He doesn't seem so much older than me.

"I'm 20." He says leaving the bottle on the table.

"Umm, I didn't get to ask you where are you from? Cause you don't seem british." He has a strong accent but not british accent.

"No I'm not." He smiled. "I'm from Ireland."

"Really? I love Ireland, well, I've never been there but I always wanted to, my father has family there and he used to say we should go but we never got to."

"Well maybe I can take you there one day." He shows a playful smirk looking right into my eyes, his are the most gorgeous blue eyes I've ever seen. Is he flirting with me? Oh my god Bella of course he's flirting with you he took you to his house.

I let a giggle leave my mouth. "Yeah maybe." I smirk back, taking my eyes off him to glance at the guitars again. "Do you play?" I ask him.

"Mm, play like if I play any sports?" I just know he is so confused right now.

I let out a loud laugh. "The guitar you dumbass." I look back at him.

"Ohh then yes, wanna see?" He says while getting up and picking one of the guitars. He seemed genuinely happy about my question, he must love playing the guitar.

"It'll be a pleasure." I say giving him a smile and getting more comfortable on the sofa.

He sits back with the guitar on his lap. "This is a song we wrote not long ago, it's going to be in our next album so you are the first one hearing it." He played some chords while saying that, like he couldn't stop himself.

Suddenly he starts playing a beautiful melody. "I'm like a crow on a wire, you're the shining distraction that makes me fly, oh.." While he sang the song I couldn't stop thinking of how in all the ways I thought this night would end, this wasn't how I expected it, in the house of a member of one of the biggest bands on the planet singing to me with his guitar. "I'm like a boat on the water, you're the rays on the ways that calm my mind, oh every time." I can't make eye contact with him, his eyes are closed. He seems like he is really at peace, just him and his guitar. I can't take my eyes off him, He just has that something that makes you not look at anything else. "And I knew that you turned it on for everyone you met but i'm not yet..." I don't want the song to end, I lost track of time and honestly I don't really care, I could be sitting here listening to his voice for hours. "Falling for your fool's gold."

When the song finished he opened his eyes and gave me a nervous glance "Um did you like it?" He said touching his hair nervously.

"If I liked it? Are you kidding me? It was so good, your fans are going to love it." I said as I watched him leaving the guitar in its place "It actually made me wanna listen to some music, I don't think I have danced enough in that club." I said standing up and taking my beer.

"Awesome, let me pair my phone with the speakers" He smiled and took his phone out of his pocket. "Ok, done, any suggestions?" He said taking his eyes off his phone and looking at me.

"Just whatever it comes out." I replied, taking a sip.

When I heard the beginning chords of 22 I looked at him with an excited look on my face. "I fucking love Taylor Swift."

"Honestly, who doesn't." He turned the volume up, left the phone on the couch and took his beer.

"It feels like a perfect night to dress up like hipsters and make fun of our exes." I sang as I walked where he was sitting on the couch and took his hand to take him where we had more space to move around.

I left my finished beer on the table as I sang along with Niall. "It feels like a perfect night for breakfast at midnight, to fall in love with strangers." I say while taking him from the neckline of his shirt and bringing him closer. Before anything could happen I let go of his shirt and start dancing on my own.

I could swear I heard him whispering something to himself after I did that, but I just kept on dancing.

I felt his hand grabbing mine and turning me around to face him. We both laughed and continued singing and dancing around.

"I gotta have you." I sang bringing my face closer to his.

"I gotta have you!" He sang back, getting his face even closer.

He keeps looking to my lips and my eyes back and forth and I can't help but do the same. We spent what felt like a hot minute doing that but before I could think of anything else I could feel his lips pressing into mine in a desperate way.

"I've been wanting to do that all night." He said stopping the kiss.

I couldn't even say anything when he pressed his lips into mine and wrapped his hands around my waist. I parted my lips as he bit my bottom lip. I brought my hands to his hair and pulled it softly to hear a groan coming out of his lips. He pulled me closer to his body and I arched my back in response. I felt his tongue slip into my mouth to intertwine it with mine. I just forget how to think, my mind is so overwhelmed about what is happening right now, but I don't want it to stop.

He led me to his bedroom without breaking the kiss when I suddenly felt something hard on my back. "Fuck" I mumble on the kiss, I took advantage of that moment to take off my shoes. I felt a smile on his lips as he opened the door I just crashed into. We enter the room as he grabs me by my ass and picks me up so I can wrap my legs around his torso. He sat on the bed while I was on top of him as he left wet kisses on my neck. I run my hands through his back going down his shirt hoping he will take it off soon. He stopped his actions as he grabbed the neckline of his shirt and pulled it off, he kissed me fiercely again while his hands where on my waist going down to my legs and then going up underneath my dress just to grab my ass, his hands let go and now they move up and down my back only to find the strap of the dress just to take it off. I was wearing a dress where my back was showing and it had two crossed straps holding the lower back of it. I should've brought a simpler dress.

"How the fuck can I take this off?" He looks so stressed about not being able to take my dress off, I chuckle at his clumsiness finding it so cute.

"Just give me a second." I say while getting on my feet taking a quick look at him with his t-shirt off and messy hair, which makes him look even hotter. I unclip the straps and let the dress fall to my feet, leaving me just in my underwear.

"Holy fuck." He looked at me from head to toe and took my hand so I could sit on his lap again.

We switched positions and now I was under him. He kissed my neck going down to my belly, I looked down just to see him looking at me with a smirk on his face and with his hands taking off my underwear.

This is going to be a long night.

//

we are not going to give you all the details... yet