Yunlan woke up with a start, sitting upright on his spot but had to hold his pounding head instantly. He looked around, panicked, his eyes small in confusion.

He turned his head to see the sofa empty. He looked at the door, it was still closed.

"Shen Wei?"

He got up, the alcohol in his system caused him to stumble slightly. With the stumble and sway in his walk, he walked towards the bathroom but stopped midway when saw Shen Wei on the floor, groaning.

Yunlan quickly got down. Was it another attack? Yunlan wondered as he watched Wei moving slightly.

"Hey," Yunlan poked Shen Wei's cheek with his finger as if he was not a person but a garbage bag.

He wasn't sure whether Shen Wei was sleeping or had fainted. Yunlan rolled eyes when got no reaction from the Wei.

He then tightly slapped him and this time Shen Wei woke up with a jolt and rubbed his cheek first, "Wha-what?" he looked around in panic.

He looked like he had woken up from a year-long coma, his hair messy and his eyes unfocused.

"What are you doing on the floor?"

Shen Wei squinted towards the source of the voice but was not able to see the face.

Yunlan first was confused to see the person looking so goofy, then he sighed in tiredness. He picked his glasses and was about to hand it to him when his eyes got stuck on the face.

Ye Zun, he internally whispered.

Without his glasses, Shen Wei did look like Ye Zun. For a moment, Yunlan kept staring at the face that looked lost, at the eyes that wandered around aimlessly... the lips that were pressed in a thin line.

He was Ye Zun but nothing like him, Yunlan mentally scoffed.

He looked away and handed the glasses to Shen Wei, not liking how Wei's face made him weak.

"mh-h-h-I... I fell," Shen Wei spoke as he wore his glasses and again stroked his cheek with the back of his hand, but he did not suspect Yunlan of slapping him.

"You fell?"

Shen Wei quietly nodded. He did not look Yunlan in the eyes, visibly embarrassed.

Yunlan rolled eyes. One by one, he was getting to know about all the flaws this imposter had and Yunlan was resisting the urge to strangle him.

"Listen, Shen Wee," Yunlan started with his dark voice but was interrupted.

"W-Whei..." Wei quickly corrected but quickly went quiet when Yunlan glared him.

"I don't care. Make another noise and you will spend rest of your night in the balcony, out there," Yunlan pointed.

Shen Wei looked in the direction and then at Yunlan. He knew Yunlan would do it, he slowly nodded sideways.

"Mh-mhh-I..." Shen Wei started but was cut off with Yunlan's raised finger.

"Don't talk unless I ask you to."

Shen Wei was intimidated, exactly the effect Yunlan was meaning to have. He watched as Yunlan got up and went to the bed.

Shen Wei remained sitting on the floor, briefly lost in his thoughts. He looked at Yunlan, only to find him fast asleep.

He took off his glasses and rubbed his eyes. He was tired and it was not just because of the recent events. Shen Wei never had a respite from his woes from the very beginning.

He decided to call it a day and again got on the sofa. This time he laid on his side, a strategy he thought would help him stay on the sofa for longer.

Strategy failed.

With a loud thud, Shen Wei was again on the floor. Yunlan was again up with a start, he got up, heaving with his hand on his chest.

"Wha... what?" He was delirious and confused.

His eyes went small in confusion the moment he turned his head towards Shen Wei.

The twin was again sitting on the floor, in an equally delirious state, rubbing his forehead. Before he could get up to bully him, he saw him getting off the floor and perching himself on the sofa. Yunlan watched and Shen Wei was fast asleep.

Yunlan was confused. He waited and just as he expected, Shen Wei again slipped off the edges and landed on the floor with another loud thud.

Yunlan watched and got more and more pissed off as Shen Wei kept plopping on the floor with loud thuds and low grunts.

When it was his 5th fall, Yunlan could no more take it.

He quickly got up and strode towards a delirious Shen Wei sitting on the floor.

Even in his sleepy state and partial blindness, Shen Wei quickly inched back when sensed Yunlan striding towards him in anger. He was sure Yunlan was going to beat him black and blue.

"Hm-m-m-I..." Before he could complete, he was pulled up abruptly by his arm.

Shen Wei's heart thudded as Yunlan dragged him like he was some misbehaving school kid but he was beyond scared when Yunlan threw him on the bed, he quickly got up in sitting position. His mind rewound the incident that took place in the club.

The sleep was gone, his blind eyes looked around helplessly.

"YOU!" Yunlan yelled, Shen Wei jumped.

"You sleep here, I take the sofa." Yunlan snapped, "God, I'm going to make Ye Zun pay for forcing a dumbfuck as you on me," Yunlan grumbled like an old man and set himself on the sofa after lashing out at Shen Wei.

Although Shen Wei could breathe in relief when nothing happened, he remained sitting on the bed, shellshocked.

Life was always tough for poor Shen Wei, the addition of Yunlan and his hatred only made it tougher. Often Shen Wei thought of the sins he must have committed in his past life to deserve all this but still, none of it made him bitter.

Shen Wei slowly laid down on his side, his eyes on the foggy surroundings. He took a shaky sigh and closed his eyes with the wish to not open them again. But he knew almighty won't allow him the kindness.

Yunlan wanted to sleep, the alcohol in his system was forcing his eyelids shut. The last thing he remembered was watching the ceiling of his room.

Exactly 10 minutes later

THUD!

Yunlan's eyes opened the widest. He turned his head, frowning in anger.

Shen Wei was on the floor.

The frown was replaced by a sulky pout. Yunlan wept and turned to the other side, too tired to deal with the constantly falling angel.

Hello People, I'm so sorry for the late update

Hope you are enjoying the story so far.

Love you all 🖤 🖤 🖤 🖤 🖤