Chapter 2

A/N: That's Mia up top ^^

RANDOM PROV:

Alexis and Mia where saddling up when the boys came running through the barn doors. "What the crap happened to y'all? Y'all look like a bull stomped y'all and somethen else ran you over with the four wheeler!" Mia said when she saw they where out of breath and had scratches and hoof prints all over themselves.

"Naw......Its..........Nothing....Bad", Jonathan breathed. Alexis finished tacking up and mounted Leo.

"I think I will go check and see if what ever "attacked" y'all is still there", she said putting quotes around attacked.

With that she trotted outside the barn doors for about 10 minutes then the noise of hoofs hitting the dirt road stopped. Jonathan and Jack went out to see what had happened. When they got there they saw that Alexis was gripping the saddle horn and Leo's muscles were tensed. He looked on the verge to rearing and throwing Alexis off! 

Jack went up and got Alexis off while Jonathan looked around to see what had caused Leo to act like that. "I don't know why he did that, but I thought he would spook or run off after the thing that caused it. That's why I was holding the horn", Alexis explained to Jack and Jonathan.

"Well, we're just glad he didn't bolt and neither of you got hurt", Jack reassured while Jonathan tried to grab Leo's bridle. 

This was a first to ever see Leo act like that before for Alexis. She had never had that happened, even when he was in a bad mood. Jonathan couldn't get Leo's bridle because Leo kept is head up. Jack, who was taller than both of them, grabbed the reins off the horn of the saddle and handed them to Alexis. 

She took them and gently stroked Leo's neck to reassure him that the danger had passed. Alexis told the others the whole story about what happened. "I think that's a little weird don't you guys?" Mia asked worriedly.

"She's right ya know. About that being a little weird?" Russel asked questionably.

"I think we should split up into groups of two and check the property on horseback", Alexis offered. Everyone agreed to it so they split each other up. Mia and Ethan, Jack and Rustle, and Alexis and Jonathan. With that, they were off.

A/N: Do you think I should ship Jonathan and Alexis or not because I can't decide. Please help me!!!