Locket

꧁ 3 months later ꧂

3 months later

Lots happened this past three months, Education material Y/n was doing very well, she excels as always. After their little encounter at the astronomy tower, she and William ended up meeting up several times there. Every Saturday night, talking about nothing and everything.

After some time, they opened up to each other, but for some reasons, they're still not close. She knows a lot about him, and he knows a lot about her, but nothing more than that, really. Y/n was never good at this kind of thing, to begin with. But for some reasons, it seemed easy to talk about things with William. He was a good listener surprisingly. And Will refer their status as friends, so she just went on with it.

According to what he told her about himself...William recently learned the existence of his Father. Sirius Black. Will's mother, Marlene kept his identity a secret from him for most of his childhood. She was nervous when she learned that William was sorted into Gryffindor as well. I remember his words perfectly, "we kind of defied the Black family tradition when we were sorted into Gryffindor instead of Slytherin..we were the odd ones, according to her" everyone knew Sirius and Marlene' relationship back at Hogwarts, but she left him when he was taken to Azkaban, and after several years, when William finally attended Hogwarts, one of the professors, Remus, was an old friend of Sirius, he grew suspicious of Will's similarities with his father and after some time he found out that the kid was an animagus, that's when he revealed everything to William. Who after that, left home and lived at Grimmauld place in hope that his father will one day show up.

It was a lot to take in for Y/n's part, but she quickly caught on and revealed other things about herself as well, such as her ability, her visions, and also how her parents ended up as closeted death eaters. And now that she's at it. Y/n sent them a little piece of her mind, on the matter. Right after the ball, she wrote them a letter. Y/n was never one to fight with her parents since she loved them. But the step they took was inexcusable.

Mother, father
I am, to say the least...disappointed that you ought on choosing a war side. Honestly, I don't give a damn about which one it is. Either dark or light, both are useless and dangerous. It would've been great if you could just stick with being neutral.
At Hogwarts, many people caught on, not that it matters, but I figured I should let you know what you are exposing yourself to.
I still can't believe my parents did this, not even telling me about it beforehand. I'll be of age in a couple of months, I have a say on this matter. I don't think I can forgive whatever you did, and I do not care if you have any kind of justification.
Just letting you know that I chose not to come home for Christmas, I'm staying at Hogwarts to sort my thoughts. I don't hate you mother, and father, but you need to know that you messed up on this one. I'll just ask you to stay safe. Attacks are more frequent these days. Don't go about and get hexed, please.
Yours,
Y/n Grindelwald