"you look beautiful." he said quietly. octavia shyly smiled at him, whispering a quiet thank you, "look at that, we look cute." he held the picture on the screen.

octavia leaned on his arm, "can we get two? i wanna put one in my phone case."

"anything for you," he ordered a few and when they came out he put them in the wallet provided and a waiter to them to their seats.

-

the two had a romantic quiet evening, consiting of cute flirting and sneaky kisses. when jacob paid for the bill, much to octavia's disagreeing, she went to the bathroom to freshen up.

"where to next?" jacob asked her as she walked to tje car.

"i have no idea," she shivered a bit, feeling cold.

"come here." he pulled octavia to the side, taking his coat off and putting it on her.

"no you'll be cold." she tried to take it off and hand it to him.

he shook his head, "perks of being in the pack, eternal heat." he winked and she smiled, wrapping his coat around herself, "come on, we'll chill in the car for a while."

he picked her up and she squealed, holding onto him tight, "don't drop me!" she was half over his shoulder, giggling loudly.

"i won't," he starting running to the car. her squeals got louder and louder and could not stop laughing even when he got in the back seat of the car.

jacob laughed with her, pulling her onto his lap. she smiled widely, straddling his lap. she hummed quietly, staring into his eyes.

"what?" he asked.

"nothing, i just think you look so good tonight." she blushed, "like so good." he laughed and leaned in, kissing her gently.

within a few seconds the kiss began more hungry and eager. his heart beat faster and faster with his hands roaming up and down her body under his coat.

nobody had kissed ava like this. her face began getting so hot and her hands held onto his face tightly. she pushed her body onto his and used her right hand to tug on his hair.

she pulled away and left kisses down to his jaw, starting to leave more and more sloppy kisses. jacob hummed quietly, his hands tightening against her waist.

shyly, she pulled away from his neck. she sheepishly kissed him quickly and closed her eyes snuggling into him.

"do you trust me?" he asked her.

"with my life and more."

"alright." he gently pushed her off his lap and got into the front seat. she pouted and stared sadly at him, "i can hold you and drive."

"of course." she stretched and fixed her dress, "wish you could though."

"me too."

-

"ava? ava babe wake up." jacob shook her slightly. she opened her eyes tiredly and looked around, "we're here."

"where is here?" she whispered, still tired and getting out the car. she held onto jacob, not wanting to fall. when she realised where she was she laughed, "we are not going skinny dipping at the beach at 11.30pm."

"well i didn't think you'd want to skinny dip." he laughed, holding her as she took her heels off, "we can go swimming in our underwear."

"that sounds a bit better." she giggled, looking around, there was a lot of people.

"we can put our stuff in the car, i'll lock it and we'll go in our underwear. okay?" he held her waist, pushing her against the car door.

she giggled, "okay." she started unbuttoning his shirt for him, grinning cheekily and pulling away.