Chapter 15

The next morning I wake up before Sam does so I get dressed and lie on the ground beside the bed. I’ve always found the ground more comfortable. I guess it’s because from the time I was ten to last year I didn’t have a bed. We lived in a one-bedroom apartment and my mom and my sister would always take the bed and there definitely isn’t enough space to fit three people in a twin bed. Anyways, I get up about five minutes later and walk around the hallway. I here a jingling noise and it’s coming closer to me. Grandpa appears from around the corner. “Good morning,” he says politely.

“Good morning,” I say in response. I see him fiddling with his belt. He can’t seem to get into his belt loops so he takes the belt off so it’s swinging in his hand. I start shaking. “Chloe, are you okay?” He starts walking towards me with his belt his in his hand. I let out a small noise. He drops the belt on the ground and wraps his arms around me. “Are you okay?” and I respond by saying yes. “What happened?” He asks.

“I just have a weird fear of belts, that’s all.”

“I used to as well, but got over it.”

“How?” I ask wanting desperately to get rid of one of my two fears.

“I just told myself that they couldn’t hurt me anymore and I went to a therapist.” Is he talking about a person? Was he whipped too? “Did someone hurt you?” He asks me.

“Yes,” I admit, “my father.”

“Mine did too,” he says placing his big hand on my shoulder. “You don’t have to be afraid here. We won’t hurt you,” Grandpa says with a kind smile.

“Thank you so much, for everything,” I say giving him a big hug.

“Anything for my granddaughter,” he says letting me go and turning away walking back down the hall he came from. I guess we have something in common… abusive fathers.

I walk back to the bedroom and Sam is sitting up on the bed and rubbing his eyes. “I was wondering where you were,” he says smiling. “Good morning,” I say. “Let’s eat,” he says hopping out of the bed and getting changed as I put my hair up in a messy bun. “So whaddaya want to do today?” I ask him.

“I can’t believe I never told you this before but,” he pauses, “we have a pool,” he says with a big smile of his face.

“It’s winter,” I point out.

“I know it is but we have an indoor pool as well as an outdoor pool.”

“Wow, you are freaking rich!”

“I’m not rich, my grandparents are.”

“That’s what rich people say.” He laughs.

“So, do you want to go swimming?” He asks obviously trying to change the subject.

“Sure,” I say with a big smile. I can’t even remember the last time I went swimming!

Sam leaves and comes back a couple minutes later with bathing trunks and a bikini. Oh god, I really don’t want to wear a bikini. “I am so sorry, but there is only one pair of swim trunks,” he says. “That’s alright. I can wear the bikini,” I say faking a smile.

“I would wear the bikini but I don’t think my grandparents would be to thrilled about having a cross dressing grandson.” I laugh as I grab the bikini out of his hands. I go into the bathroom and change coming out with a towel wrapped around my mostly bare body. He goes in and I sit on the bed and wait for him to be finished. Before he comes out, I open up the towel and the first thing I see are my boobs. I really don’t like this bikini, it’s way too revealing. I don’t want to go swimming in this. He comes out and I quickly cover myself up with the towel again. “Ready?” He asks as I scan his body. Wow. His abs. What else is there to say? They’re perfect. I- “Chloe?”

Young Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें