Truth? Or Dare... #5

Thank you @Deacon08 for your suggestion! Here it is!

Acacia - Alright! I have a dare for Riptide, Tsunami, Deathbringer, and Glory!

Blackberry - Awwww... I had a good one for you

Acacia - You can go next mister.

Blackberry - Okay...

*Blackberry starts sitting in a corner, moping*

Acacia - Alright! Now that that is taken care of. Ripnami is going to have 5 minutes in heaven as well as Glorybringer! Alright, ladies go ahead.

Deathbringer - What do we do?

Acacia - You will go in a second but, first...

*Acacia pulls out a long straw-like tube*

Riptide - What is that?

Acacia - So, this is an enchanted object from Darkstalker for people who couldn't read minds or whatever. I had turtle check the enchantment and it is safe.

Deathbringer - So, what does it do?

*Blackberry turns around and walks up to the group*

Blackberry - It actually doesn't read minds if that is what you thought. It transfers minds.

*The Jade Winglet walk into the room trying not to look guilty*

Acacia - Your guilty faces are so bad. Please, I know you guys were eavesdropping.

Peril - HAH! You guys got caught!!

*peril starts laughing and rolling on the floor*

Acacia - AS I was saying, that tube should switch your minds and that is what we are doing while you guys have your heaven time!

*Deathbringer and Riptide looked horrified*

--------5 minutes later--------

*They walked into the room*

Tsunami - So, they ended up telling us the whole story but, we still chose to kiss at least once.

Glory - We also may have kissed once

Riptide - And we agreed I could have the next truth or dare so, NEXT

*Acacia switched Riptide's and Deathbringer's minds back*

Acacia - Go ahead. It is nice to see that you have stopped moping, Blackberry

Blackberry - Yeah, Yeah, just get on with the truth or dare

Riptide - Alright! Sundew, Truth or Dare?

Sundew - Hmmmmmmmm...

Glory - Any day now...

Sundew - Truth

Riptide - Okay... How did you meet Willow?

Alas, here starts the flashbacks...

Sundew - So, it really all started off with a frog.

Willow - A frog that stole your dessert!

Sundew - Yes, so the frog stole my dessert and then, I chased it all the way out of our village and to a river.

Willow - And I was exploring and heard noise coming from that river so, I went to check it out

Sundew - I was yelling at the frog but, then it got away so, she came and she was asking what I was doing. I told her I was chasing the animal that stole my dessert and she laughed.

Willow - Then, we started getting to know each other.

Sundew - And we came back every night at midnight and just started having...... feelings.

Willow - And now he we are!!

Riptide - Great! Sundew your turn to ask!

Sundew  - Ok! UMMMMM, Glory! Truth or dare?

Glory - Dare, Give me something easy though

Sundew - Alright, this is kinda a truth but, it could work. I dare you to tell everyone how you and Deathbringer met.

Glory - Okay... It started when me and my friends were trying to get Mangrove back because he thought that the first tunnel would lead to the missing rainwings. He didn't know it would be the second tunnel. My friends, my brother and I went after him and we chased him all the way to the edge of the ice kingdom.

*glory shivered thinking about it*

Glory - When we got there, we decided to sleep for the night. Then, early the next day, I went out to see where Mangrove might be. I saw Blaze's place and a nightwing out near it. So, I disguised myself as an Icewing and went to ask what he was doing there.

Deathbringer - When she got to me she asked what I was doing and I told her I was waiting for a few someones. Then, she started asking a bunch of questions about that and I just told her that it was nightwing business.

Glory - Then, I said sarcastically that I should just what? bring him up to an icewing tavern and buy him a drink?

Deathbringer - That's when I said What if I buy you that drink?

Glory - And that's how it started! He also mentioned that he was too handsome and charming to kill when I threatened him.

Riptide - Wow...

THE FLASHBACKS SHALL BE AMAZING

WHICH 3 FLASHBACKS NEXT GUYS?