Truth? Or Dare...

Blackberry - Hi! I am Glorybringer's son and I have camouflage scales with stars under my wings, venom in my fangs, Deathbringer's smirk, and Glory's sarcasm. The BEST traits. I will be hosting this truth or dare with my bestie, Acai.

Acacia - Hello Ladies and Gentlemen! My name is Acacia, I am Sunlow's daughter, I have leafspeak, Sundew's temper, and Willow's forgiveness. You may ONLY call me Acai if I tell you you may. That is ONLY for close friends and family.

Blackberry - Let's GO! Come on, Come on, COME ON! Btw, Glory isn't going to be here this time. She is running her kingdom. NOW COME ON!

*DOD, JW, and LC dragons arrives*

Clay - What are we here for?

Blackberry - A game that scavengers play called Truth or Dare. I'll start!

Blackberry - Sunny, truth or dare?

Sunny- Uhh... dare?

*Acai and Blackberry whisper*

Acai - I dare you to tell your crush that you love him and then kiss him.

Sunny - all right... I will do it now. I have never really loved anybody but, I feel like all of my friends are brothers and sisters.

Blackberry - That's a disappointment.

Acai - Welp, Sunny ask anyone you like.

Sunny - ok... Kinkajou truth or dare?

Kinkajou - DARE. MAKE IT FUN! YAY

Sunny - I dare you to tell Queen Glory that........... hmmm.............. you are having eggs with Winter

Kinkajou - WHAT! All right...

*teleports Blackberry, Acai, Sunny, Winter, and Kinkajou to the rainforest*

Kinkajou - Queen Glory, I am......... 

Queen Glory - what is it?.........

Kinkajou - having eggs... with Winter

Queen Glory and Deathbringer - WHAT!

*Deathbringer jumped at Winter and started clawing at him*

Kinkajou - IT WAS A DARE! DEATHBRINGER OFF WINTER!

Winter - AHHH Listen to the Rainwing!

Deathbringer - Are you sure?

Kinkajou - YES DEATHY! I am so fricking sure!

*teleports Kinkajou, Sunny, Winter, Blackberry, and Acai to JMA*

Sunny - Well, that was a ton of action.

Winter - UHH YEAH! I'll be at the infirmary. 

Blackberry - Welp, bye Winter! Okay! Kinkajou your up!

Kinkajou - Hmmm............ Uhhhhh................. Willow! Kiss your true love.

Willow - too easy...  *kisses Sundew* Okay! My turn!

*everyone star stricken 'cause Willow and Sundew have exact opposite personalities*

That is the end of my chapter! Hope ya guys liked it! I am going to include the boys and girls in it next time! AKA, Riptide, Peril, Glory, Deathbringer, and Fatespeaker. I also need more truth or dare ideas!