Minho Imagine #4

You and Chuck were helping the greenie set up his bed -set. Both Chuck and you brought a sleeping bag, so there was extra. You set one aside, and started making the bed.

You weren't even a Slopper, but you liked to help.

Your best friend Minho walked over and greeted you.

" What's the extra bed for?" He asked, his eyebrows cocked. " You sleeping with the greenbean?"

The greenie turned bright red. But , being friends with Minho, you had a comeback prepared.

" Well, I'm sure he would love that," you stood up, " but I brought one for your ego." You said, as you stuffed the bag into his face.

Minho looked generally shocked, but smirk anyway.

***********************************************************************************************

The next morning, you sat next to Gally at breakfast, being a builder, you and him got along pretty well. You guys were talking about how to fix a hole in the Homestead.

Minho walked up to you and sat down. Gally scowled and kept eating.

" Thanks for the blanket," Minho laughed, " My ego was quite warm last night."

You shrugged, " Ain't no biggie." You smirked.

Minho nodded, " Look Y/n, I have to go. But just in case I don't come back" Minho kissed you.

Gally pretended to fake gag, making you smile.

Minho winked and ran off to the East doors.

You turned back to your food, unable to eat due to butterflies. Gally chuckled and you elbowed him in the ribs, causing him to laugh harder.

You sighed and smiled to yourself.