Newt Imagine #2

⚠!slight language!⚠

Y/N POV:

It was such a beautiful day in the Glade, just the right temperature. Not too hot, not too cold. Bright blue sky, sun shining. Birds chirping, slight breeze. Perfect day to make flower crowns.

Ever since I came up in the box, which was two years ago, I always went to the flower patch. Right in the center of the Glade. Full of daisies, sunflowers, lavender, you name it. But, everyday starts with Minho doing something stupid. Guess what he decided to do.

Minho woke me up from my slumber.

"Psssstttt," Minho lightly smacked my cheek with the back of his hand, " Y/N" he whispered. I groaned and turned in my hammock, my back facing him. He slapped my back. Hard. " BITCH WAKE UP!" He said in, what seemed like his impression of a sassy girl.

I turned back to face him. " What the hell was that for?" I said in a morning voice. Minho had the biggest smile on his face, and in the most small baby voice he could do, he said " We needs ours fwower crowns," he cupped his hands, sticking his lower lip out, pouting like a baby, " pwease."

I swear, that was the one time Minho has ever used his baby voice. I gasped, "MINHO! You just used your baby voice on me!" I smiled big, climbing out of my hammock.

Minho placed his hands on his hips, " Yes, and I am only using it for begging for our flower crowns. Now go make 'em!" I put my hair in a ponytail. Slipping on my shoes, I replied.

"Fine, just give me a minute to wake up and eat breakfast." I stood up straight. And started heading toward the kitchen with Minho. " Besides, Alby needs me working today, so I probably can't." I sighed.

" He said you could have the day off" Fry replied. Handing us both a plate of food.

" Thanks Fry." We said.

********************************

*TIME SKIP*

I skipped to the field of flowers, basket in hand with a notebook and pencil, breathing in the cool, fresh air. Smelling every flower at once. I slowed down, started walking to my favorite spot in the middle of the daisies. Once I got there, I grabbed the notebook, starting at the beginning. I listed everyone's name, favorite flower, and what design they like best for their crown.

The first one I made was Alby's. He likes a simple crown with daisies. Then I made my way to Winston's who wanted roses, and all in between.

It took me all day to make them, but I still had to make one more. My favorite one. Newt's. His is beautiful. Made entirely of Sunflowers and some vines from the Maze walls.

I grabbed all of the crowns, placing them carefully in the basket

I grabbed all of the crowns, placing them carefully in the basket. Inhaling deeply as I got up from the grove of Sunflowers.

I made a lot of stops, trying to find everyone. Running around like crazy trying to find some of the boys.

I jogged up to Thomas, " Hey Thomas!" I said cheerfully. He turned around, a big smile on his face. I grabbed a white rose crown out of the basket, handing it to him gently. " Here you go. Just how you like it." I said. Thomas giggled, and placed the crown on his head. " Thanks Y/N. I love it."

" Your welcome!" I turned around slowly in a circle, trying to find Newt. I haven't seen him yet. " Hey? Have you seen Newt by chance Tommy?" I asked hitting his shoulder lightly. Careful not to hurt him.

" Last time I saw him, he was heading toward your hammock." He replied, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Huh," Why would he go there? " Thanks Tommy" I said starting to run to my hammock.

" NO PROBLEM" Thomas yells behind me.

***********************************************************************************************

I make it to my hammock, I find Newt with a giant flower crown in his hand, sitting in my hammock. Waiting.

" Hello Love

" Hello Love." Newt says smiling.

I furrow my eyebrows, " No offence, but what are you doing here?" I ask curious.

Newt chuckles, " None taken," he holds up the crown handing it to me. " I made it while you were asleep, I added your favorite flowers."

I smile, " Thanks Newt," I place the crown on my head. " Here, I made you this one."

I hand him the sunflower masterpiece.

" Thank you Love" he says, placing the crown on his head.

" Did you wait here all day?" I giggle.

" Maybe," Newt looks down, fidgeting with his hands. " I didn't want to disturb your flower making, but I also wanted to give you it myself."

I lift his chin, forcing him to look at me. " I am never busy for you Newt."

I lean down, placing my lips on his. Newt inhales softly leaning into the kiss.

We break apart breathing heavily.

"I KNEW IT!!!!!" Thomas squeals.

I jump back startled.

"I NEW YOU LOVED EACH OTHER!!" Thomas waves his arms frantically in the air, running away from the hammocks. " MINHO! YOU OWE ME 20 DOLLARS!!!" he screamed.

Newt and I laugh.

" Do you?" He asks.

I face him. " Do I what?" I whisper. He licks his lips before continuing, " Do you love me?" he asks innocently.

I softly smile nodding.

Newt smiles big, and pulls me down into a kiss. Once we break apart, he says.

" I love you too."