I listened to her words , and still couldn't understand anything. I couldn't judge anything.

" Priya, please, I am not here to judge your friendship, I just want Aparna out of this issue! " I said.

" Well, Maybe you didn't. But Michael did. He bloody underestimated me. He thought he won by blackmailing me to sign against Aparna. I did sign, because that was the start of the game. Now I know his entire master plan because I stayed on his side. " She said.

" Priya, Priya, we don't have any time, we have the meeting tomorrow afternoon. We need evidence before that! Something to prove that Michael harassed Aparna!" I said.

" Shiva, that story is only a small part . Michael knows well that he can't go far with that complaint. He has prepared a fresh feist for tomorrow. He is going to blame Aparna for the collapse of one of our projects. " She said.

I felt the ground below me breaking and swallowing me.

" What are you saying? Why are you saying this now? " I said nervously.

" Even if you didn't call me, I was going to go head on with Michael tomorrow. Since, you are here, I hope it's better to let you know." She said.

" Do you have any evidence with you? " I asked.

" The building that collapsed, was supposed to be a single storey one. But our office proceeded with the second storey even after the structural engineer disapproved. And Aparna left the office even before the second storey work started. All the drawings inside the office have been manipulated. I have one hard copy with Our chief Architect Snegha's approval sign. But even if I scan and send, the evidence won't be enough! I am leaving this Office tomorrow ,as soon as I send this scanned copy,I am done. I just want to bring down hell into this office before I leave. " She said.

I was quite scared and surprised on hearing her words. I was grateful that Priya was actually with Aparna from the beginning till now.

It is easy to change the soft copy of drawings in the office. They would have easily replaced the signatures.

But every drawing has two copies. One in the office and the other sent to the building.

" What about the drawings sent to the site? " I asked her.

" Well, they would have Snegha's approval sign. She and Michael signed them all. But I am not sure if the site engineers have the hard copy! " Priya said.

" Priya, listen to me. Site engineers will never want to take blame for any mistake in the construction, they would have definitely filed everything. Contact them and please get the copies first! " I said.

" Wow! I didn't think about that!!! I ll contact them right away. " Priya said and cut the call.

Hari and Shwetha looked at me with curious eyes.

" Shwetha, will you please forgive me? " I asked her.

" Why? " She asked confused.

" Just now I saw a trailer how evil girls can be when they want to be. If Priya is doing this much, then I am really scared of you. If you have any anger towards me for hurting Aparna, let's get it out verbally. Okay? " I asked her.

She folded her hands and looked at me.

" Will Priya be any help to us? " Hari asked me.

" It seems Michael had a Plan B. Thanks to Priya, we might be able to blast that. I am just worried about how to prove Aparna as innocent now. " I said.

Someone knocked at the door and Hari looked at me with concerned eyes.

" What ? " I asked him.