"Hey I'm so glad to get out of that vc I have a thumping head ache how are you punz?" Night asks dragging me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah same my heads killing me, what are you doing?" I ask.

"Eh not much I'm just mining I found a good cave that goes quite deep so hopefully I can get diamonds... oh" she cuts off.

"What happened you need help" I really hope she can't hear the worry too much in my voice.

Nightmare has made the advancement DIAMONDS!

"Oh that's good I thought something bad happened then" I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

She gigles "No don't worry just diamonds. Do you want me to make you an axe, pick axe or sword as I got 8. I mean you don't have to take the offer I was just wondering ifyouwantedtoformapartnershipas youseemgoodatthegameandyou'rereallynice." She said that last part so quick I barely understood it.

"Oh thank you." God I am so glad she can't see my blush, "I would love to form a partnership we can make a little walled off area and all that. Wait can we be mercenary's if you can pvp that is?"

"Fuck yeah we can. I am quite a good PvP'er like I can beat Dream and he's quite good so yeah. Cool let's find a good area, what did you want made again?" She asked giggling out the first bit.

"Oh an axe please. Let's meet at spawn and head out to find a good place to build out area."

"Sure see you there"

For some reason I check who was in the vc and turned out Sapnap, George, Dream, Awesamdude and Antfrost were in the vc all this time.

"Wait when did you lot get here" I ask.

Sapnap was first to respond, "We've been here the whole time I'm surprised you didn't notice. I don't know about the other 4 but I'm just chilling escaping the loudness that was vc1." He giggled.

They all agree "Yeah I was quite happy listening to you and Night talking about teaming up" Awesamdude says.

We all make small talk for a bit with me and Night settling on a place to build our little area.

We eventually decide on an area not too far from the community house that Dream, Sapnap and George are making. ( it's basically Punz's area, the smp is set out how it was before l'manburg war so l'manburg is a thing but I'm not doing that story I'm not focusing on that bit so it's the dream smp plus old l'manburg and any new bits that get added after this story comes out )

We build a wall out of smooth stone but plan to change it to something nicer eventually. I start to build us a small starter house which turned into a larger starter tower whilst night went mining for stuff. She strip mined then brought me back the stone to build with.

It's cool we work well together managing to do stuff without really communications it as we were chatting with Dream, George, Sapnap and Awesamdude who were still in our vc.

<Nightmares POV>

"Hallo"

"Oh hi Techno" I reply continuing to mine some iron.

"Hi, so I was chilling in vc with Schlatt, Hbomb, Eret, Skeppy and Bad when Tommy joined asking me to fight the second best pvp'er on the server. Does anyone know who that is if so would they be willing to fight me like in minecraft?" He askes. He sounded ok with the fact that he has literally just been asked to fight for his amusement. You know I'm sure he's fine with it.

"Wait who is the second best pvp'er?" Sam asks.

"What don't we do like a series of duels like winner goes against a winner of a previous fight or something along those lines we could build a little arena abut away from here and everyone gets even stuff? Idk could be fun?" I propose. Like I'm pretty sure I'm high on the list but I'm up for a bit of combat.