Chapter 117: Extra

"Do I have to wear this? Isn't it too much to wear this for today's occasion?"
Shen Mian tugged on the collar.

He wore an extraordinarily elaborate gown, lined with white on the inside. The collar was made into a stand-up collar for the sake of beauty and because it was a royal gown, the collar was sewn with a blooming thorn flower. A row of jewel buttons was buttoned tightly in accordance with dressing etiquette.

In order to maintain the shape of the jacket, the material used was easy to deform. The inside also supported the soft elastic shoulder support. The sleeves were made of two layers and were sealed tightly.

He Xing took a bright red half cloak and put it on Shen Mian, the precious metal clasp clicked. The cloak was basically decorated with precious metals and stones, and when pressed against Shen Mian's shoulders, the presence is so strong that it couldn't be ignored.

Shen Mian, "..."

Shen Mian, whose dressing style was usually more conservative, was a little unbearable. Although the two-piece set was upright, it was still tolerable, but not the cloak- because of the need to maintain the shape, the cloak material was very hard. It was narrow at the top and wide at the bottom and although it was very well-fitting, for Shen Mian, it was almost like putting a bucket on himself.
Shen Mian slightly moved and the royal emblem made a clear sound of impact under the cloak.

"Did you invent this gown in order to smother the person in question on all important days and thus achieve control of the dragon?"

He Xing stifled a laugh, passed his arm through the cloak and encircled Shen Mian's waist. "But it looks good."
He Xing tilted his head and kissed the corner of Shen Mian's mouth, whispering, "Why is our dean so good looking?"

Like a young general with a lot of merits.

Today was the graduation ceremony of the little dragon cubs.
This was Qiming Childcare Centre's first graduation ceremony and had extraordinary significance. Shen Mian researched for half a month and finally came up with satisfactory graduation certificates. The primary school notice was also sent to Shen Mian's office a few days ago.

The young dragon cubs all went to the same elementary school as they had hoped. It was a good thing that classes were not divided according to scores, otherwise, Lu Yuan and Rhein would have lost the possibility of being in the same class as Gian and the others.

Shen Mian untied his cloak and loosened the two buttons of his jacket. "It's too formal, it will make Gian and the others nervous."
He Xing reached out, took the cloak and put it on his arm, a little regretful. He held Shen Mian's hand and put it to his lips, kissing his fingertips.

"Then I'll take the little dragon cubs to the gym first."

Shen Mian nodded.

The graduation ceremony was held in a semi-enclosed stadium behind the mock battle arena.
When Shen Mian and the sixth-grade teachers arrived, the little dragon cubs had all arrived, sitting on small stools and although they were sitting in a docile posture, the excitement in their eyes could not be hidden.

Graduation from a childcare centre was a little dragon cub's first graduation in their life. They were all cubs of the centre and although they were graduating, they will never leave the dean. For them, they were definitely reluctant to leave, but not that much, after all, the person they were most reluctant to leave was still by their side.

Shen Mian had the graduation certificates and primary school acceptance notices pressed in his hand. He was the main teacher of the graduating class and the other childcare teachers were waiting for him to speak.