Kite parked

Am I really doing another one ?

Yessirrrr

Ofc I am. What do you think I was gonna do. It's currently 12:13 (am) and I just got off call with my cousin and a few friends.

Kai Parker

I was waiting for Kai to get home. I was bored and decided to cook something.

Well my cooking's shit so I ended up just baking cookies.

After they were done I heard the door swing open.

M(moi) - heyy

K - hey what did you make baby (are u lost babygorllll)

M - cookies !

Kai removed his jacket and took his shoes off quickly and walked over to me seductively.

K - you know
K - I'm kinda in the mood to eat something else

M - oh yeah like what ?

He smirked at me before whispering into my ears

K - you (definitely did NOT see that coming at all)

My eyes widened as he said that as he pulled me into his room and locked the door behind him. He started to kiss me violently (woah calm down Jamal)

He pushed me back onto the wall and lifted me up quickly trapping himself in between my legs.

He left wet kisses down my neck and found my sweet spot causing me to moan out in pleasure.

I could feel (his little man jk jk) his dick getting hard under me and he groaned.

He pushed me into the bed and ripped my t shirt off along with the shirts I was wearing and pulled his one over his head.

He came to holt out of no where and grabbed something from his draw 😻

He pulled out a small pocket knife and placed it against my neck. Kinky lol.

K - beg for me 😩😩😩😩😩

M - please

He put the kicked into my skin but just a bit

K - please what

M - please fuck me (the fawk is we doing)

He didn't need any more reassurance and took his pants and boxers off fast as if his life depended on it. He threw the knife somewhere.

He placed his tip against my puthay and slowly rubbed it causing both of us to moan slightly.

Without warning he put his dick inside of me causing me to grip his back and moan loudly. He went faster and faster as my nails dug into the back of his skin, marking his entire backside.

His dick was hitting my clit hardly and my moans were becoming louder by the second.

Out of no where I felt brave and flipped us over within a quick movement so I was now on top. I sat on his hard dick and since my million dollar pussy was so wet it slipped right in.

I grinded ( I see you windin and grinding ) on his dick as he grunted out.

I swirled my hip and his hand made its way to my ass. He slapped it hard most likely leaving a red mark (this mf did not just touch my no no square)

My ass jiggled at the hard touch (my flat ass could never)

Our skins were slapping against each other's bodies (YOU CAN TRY TO GET UNDER MY UNDER MY UNDER MY SKIN. WHILE HESSS ON MINEE)

We started to roughly make out while my hands gripped on his hair tightly making him moan. Giving me access to his mouth I slipped my tongue in as he tried to gain dominance.

I felt his cock twitch inside of me and I knew he was gonna cum. I was about to orgasm aswell.

We both released at the same time and laid down on the bed panting and sweating clearly exhausted from the sex.

K - round 2 ?