HARRAY STOOLS

Um yuh.

Y/n pov 🥵

Ima use the usual Harry styles fanfic concert idea alr alr.

I woke up early in the morning (COULD NEVA BE ME). The sun was beaming through my windows (this bish rlly hasn't heard of curtains has she).

I smiled as I remembered what day it was.

Tuesday.

No fuck no not about Tuesday. This is the day I go to a concert with my best friend t/n (their name).

She told me she had gotten tickets to a concert. I had never heard of the group before. One erection I think it was ?

Idk. But I was only going cause this would be my first concert with t/n. I was dreading the moment tho. I knew she would freak out once we got there and go all fan girl.

She told me that they were a British boy band and were quite popular but I was unfazed.

Me on the other hand. I'm different. I'm not like other girls. I don't know who they are and I don't care about them. (PLS THIS IS SO FUN WRITING KNOWING IVE READ SO MANY FANFICS LIKE THIS)

I tied my golden brown hair into a neat messy bun 🥺. I put on an oversized t shirt and a pair of black baggy jeans. I had a medium sized makka pakka hand bag. Jk jk. A medium sized normal black side bag.

I put lipgloss on knowing it would make my poo brown eyes pop in the sun UwU.

(I can't TAKE MYSELF SERIOUSLY)

Me and t/n hopped into the Uber and went to the concert

It was extremely loud inside (yeah no shi Sherlock)

Girls were screaming jumping up and down.

I left t/n to go to the toilet and fix up my eyeliner. She offered to come with but I knew she wanted to go buy some merch early before the line over crowds so I let her go.

On my way there I bumped into a tall attractive guy. He had Curley brown locks. He had sweet dimples which made his smile stand out.

? - oh no
? - I'm so sorry love. Are you alright. I didn't hurt you did I

He stared at me with his twinkling green eyes.

Y/n (y) - I um. No I'm fine don't worry

? - you don't know who I am by any chance

He started to confuse me. Was he famous ? No. He would've been with a bunch of fans. Here we were alone in the hallway.

Y - not really no. Sorry should I know you ?

? - no don't worry love. It alright. Well I need to go but see you later

He winked at me leaving me confused on what he meant and how strange that was.

During a la concert

There he was. Up on the stage. Singing his heart out with the rest of his group. No wonder he thought I knew him. I didn't even know his name oh gosh.

His green orbs locked on to mine.

He gave me a slight smirk and I felt myself blushing slightly.

After the concert

Harry styles. That was his name.

T/n had bought us backstage passes.

I left the large crowd as t/n introduced herself to a guy called Louis.

I bumped into someone. Omg I need to watch where I am going.

It was him. He smirked at me as he pulled me into an empty dressing room. He locked the door.

H - just in case fans try to come in
H - anyways love
H - it must be fate that we keep bumping into eachother. Either that or you have a thing for me

He chuckled slightly

Y - oh please
Y - I'm just clumsy

H - well mind If I steal you away from your friend for a while. I want to get to know you. Every part of you

I gulped as he said that.

He leaned towards me and started to kiss me gently. I kissed back instantly even tho I was in complete shock.

The kiss grew rougher and we were both sucking on eachother lips and our tongues were dancing with eachother (idk don't bully me)

His lips came off mine and he placed them on my neck. His kisses were wet and hot and there was definitely dark marks there.

He found my sweet spot and started sucking on it. It took every bit of me not to moan at that and beg for him inside of me but I kept calm.

H - you know you can be loud
H - the room is soundproof

I slightly smirked at that.

I pushed him onto the bed that was there and climbed on top of him. He knew what I was doing and took his shirt off revealing many of his beautiful tattoos. I did the same as he removed his trousers and boxers

(We getting straight into it now)

I removed every last piece of my clothing and he did the same. He grabbed a condom but I said I was on birth control and I sat on top of his hard cock and started to ride him

(Father forgive me for I have sinned. I aint even Christian -)

He groaned and grabbed my waist and pulled me down onto him. All you could hear inside the room was the sounds of our moans and his balls slapping against my fragile skin.

With one quick movement he flipped us over so he was on top. His chain was dangling on my face as his large and throbbing member pounded into me.

After a while i cumed and he fingered me clean.

I started to get on my hands and knees as he spanked my ass and went faster. Soon he cummed in my mouth and I sucked his raw meat off leaving no trace of cum behind.

We both cleaned ourselves and put our clothing back on and I struggled to walk.

He laughed as he helped me up. It had been an hour and fans who had backstage passes went home after getting a pic with all the members of one direction.

Me and t/n were the only ones left. None of the ubers were responding as it was a very busy night. Harry offered to let us stay at the hotel with the boys and t/n was overfilled with joy.