~Dangerous Duo~

It was Christmas time at Hogwarts. It was a beautiful day and I woke up early. It was early even for me. I walked downstairs to the common room looking at Fred and George confused, wondering why they're up so early.

"So Percy got this new prefect's badge this year," George began as he laid on his back on the couch. "He's got such a smug little look on his face because of it," Fred complained from the floor as he also laid back, with his legs up on the couch. "You know, I found this spell that lets you manipulate wordings. I bet you could use it," I said and draped across the chair. "Finally, a good idea comes out of your mouth," George said. I scoffed and threw a piece of chocolate I was eating at him.

"I should insult you more often, thanks!" George said. Fred swiftly took the chocolate from him and popped it in his mouth, making me laugh. "Fred!" George whined. Fred shrugged and turned to George saying. "All gone," "I'm getting you back for that,"

"Well, I'm gonna go before I get Involved in the biggest war in history between you two," I said and flopped off the chair. "That's a special way of saying you're hungry," Fred said to me with a small grin as George snickered. I rolled my eyes with a smile and left the common room to go get some breakfast..

I went to the great hall to get some breakfast to start off my day, I sat down and grabbed something that looked and smelled like pancakes. Actually, I'm pretty sure they were pancakes. I was reading quietly for myself as I ate. The great hall was almost empty this morning. I headed to my normal classes and sat on the long chairs in charms class. I was early and there were only a few students there, so I decided to read some more. That's when someone sat next to me one on each side. I looked up and turned my head to both sides to see who it was. "Hey again," Fred said, Fred was sitting on my right side. "What are you reading?" George said and grabbed my book. "Magical creatures," I said and looked at him. "Why do you like to read anyway, it's boring," George said. "It's not, it's fun and entertaining and besides you learn new things." "Sounds boring to me," Fred said as George put my book back right before the professor entered and started the class.

We didn't really do much in charms class today. I grabbed my book again as class ended and I walked out of the classroom. Fred and George would then grab my arms and take me to the side. I hummed and looked at them confused. "Up for a game?" Fred asked, well I was almost 90% sure it was Fred. That was a lie. I just guessed. "A game?" I asked looking at them both. "It'll be fun. And you'll get some Quidditch practise as well as you'll be having fun with us," Geroge said as they both let go of my arms. "Ok fine. But I have to be back for my next class in a few hours, alright?" I replied and they both nodded before starting to run off yelling weirdly at the same time. "Follow us!"

As we got outside they'd hand me a broom. "Ok, so the game is simple," "It's like Quidditch," "We'll only be using one ball though and it's everyone against everyone," "The point is to take the ball and score the most points at those goals," "We can all protect the goals, steal the ball and trick each other," They explained as they pointed towards the goals and showed me where the field stopped. "Sounds easy enough," I said grabbing my broom. "Sounds easy enough she said," George said and they both laughed. "Let's do this then," Fred said and we all got up on our brooms.

We played for a while, It was a fun game and I did surprisingly well. I was in the lead, I knew I was gonna win. And so did they. That's when Fred flew as fast as he could up to George to grab the ball, the ball got knocked out of George's hands and it flew far, far away. I hummed and looked around for it. I got a glimpse of it right in front of the forest. I quickly flew down to grab it so I could score the last goal I needed to win. When I flew into the forest the ball disappeared underneath me, I looked down confused and I flew right into a big tree. "Urgh," I slowly got up and rubbed my head. I was bleeding some and I felt more and more dizzy. I got up and walked deeper into the forest not realizing it was the wrong way.