No Hang Over For Once

The time was 9 something when I head down stairs fibding that no one was up except me. I tip toe intobthe living room and look over the back looking down at Luke as he lay sound asleep. I smile to myself, I loved that he was back, but then again I didn't the feelings that over flowed inside me were hard to keep at bay. I loved him and not being able to show it was torcher, but my trust in him that he wouldn't hurt me again was less than that. I had to keep these things to myself mainly cause speaking of them was useless anyway. I watch as Luke stirs and I make a beeline for the kitchen.

I pull a bowl from a cabnet as Luke shuffles in whiping the skeep from his eyes. "Morning." I say glancing at him as I pull a cerial box from the pantry.

"Morning." He says holding back a smile.

"What?" I ask.

He shakes his head smiling lightly. "I just felt you watching you." He says making my blush as I looked away.

"Shut up." I say holding back a chuckle.

"You're only saying that cause its true." He smirks.

I roll my eyes keeping my face everted due to my flushed cheeks.

"Are you blushing?" He asks teasingly.

I grumbled to myself taking my bowl to the living room and turn on the t.v. after a few minutes he joins me with a pack of poptarts.

"So you love me." He states.

I drop my spoon in my bowl and look at him with a bite still in my mouth.

"You said we couldn't talk about it last night so I'm bring it up now." He says pointing at me.

I swollow the bite and sigh. "I knew you would find a loophole." I say softly.

"I may be blonde, but I'm not stupid." He says with a trumpint smile.

"Okay, okay so what?" I shrug take another bight on cerial.

He sighs. "I love you too." He says whispering in my ear his hot breath making me stiffen slighy.

    After watching the rest of my morning shows with Luke silently setting next to me I take my bowl and spoon to the sink.

"When does Alice wake up?" He asks from the couch.

"She leave around 5 for work and she doesn't come home till probably 12." I say thinking aloud.

"So we have the house to ourselfs?" He asks stepping into the kitchen.

I turn around leaning against the counter. "Don't even Luke." I say narrowing my eyes at him.

He sighs stepping closer to me now only inches away making my breath hitch. "Fine, I'm gonna head home." He says then quickly kisses my cheek then heads out.

I stand there stuned by his actions as he shuts the door with a click.