Tears and Lots of them

I slam the door of my apartment door closed tears still streaming down my cheeks. It was like all my feelings that I had pushed to the back of my mind were finally serfacing and they were coming on quite strong. I went home with him, realizing that for probably the 5th time this morning made the tears fall faster. I look down at myself I was still in his clothes, but somehow I couldn't find the heart to take them off.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" My sister Alice asks.

I look up at her and immediatly her expression changes from pissed off to conserned. "He's back." I choke out.

Her eyes widen knowing exactly who he was. "What happened, did you see him at the bar or what?"

I shake my head sadly. "No I woke up in bed with him and before you jump to that question running around in your head, no we did not do anything." I say walking past her.

With that she doesn't say another word and I go straight to my room curling up in bed.

    The next time I wake up my head is once again pounding, but this time it wasn't due to alcahol it was due to crying so much. I slowly step out of bed and go over to my clpset changing into my own sweats and t-shirt then go over to my night stand turning on my cell. I had 3 text messages all from the same unknown number.
Unknown number: Emma please hear me out and at least explain.

I know you probably don't wanna hear this, but I still love you Emma. My feelings for you never faultered or died and by the way you reacted I know you feel just the same.

If it's not too much to ask can we meet at the old coffee shop we used to go to before I left, I would really like to explain and fix things.

Part of me wanted to ignore his pleas and stay home in bed, but something told me he probably had a good exlination for leaving so changing my close for the 3rd time today I make my way to the little coffee shop that I honsestly hadn't set foot in since he left.