Going back: Ch.21

Start from the beginning

10 minutes later, Hermione realized how much she had to know. "Don't be surprised if they ask you weird questions, they're just curious"Pansy added. "I think you better get some rest though, tomorrow we're going Christmas shopping"She said. Hermione nodded, before remembering that she had to meet Draco. "I'm gonna go get something, Don't worry about me, I might be back in an hour or two"Hermione told them. "Don't stay out too late"Astoria warned her.

She went as fast as she could, trying not to make a noise. She made it infront of the room of requirements, but didn't see anyone or anything. She barely got a chance to turn around before she was pinned to the wall, her wrists above her head. "You seem a bit late"Draco muttered into her ear as his free hand slowly caressed her side. "You should've picked another time then"She said innocently. He scoffed at her, taking a step back before pulling her to him. She felt a gust of wind behind her, then found herself being pushed away, into a room. It wasn't like the one from last time though. This one a small study room, barely enough space to move around. It had a desk at the back that took up the width of the room, a short bar chair, and a door on the left. Nothing else was around the room. While she was distracted looking around the room, He took his time taking off his suit jacket and loosing his tie, throwing them on the desk to get her attention back. He walked toward her, wrapping his arms around her and pressing his lips against her neck, at least on the amount that was showing over her shirt. She let out a small gasp, feeling his tongue slash on her skin. He took a step forward, causing her to step back and hit against the desk. She put her hands on the desk, gripping it hard as she bit her lip to prevent herself from moaning. He slowly pulled back, while having one hand on her waist, he pulled the chair towards him and sat down before wrapping his arms around her again.

"Missed me did you?"She smirked at him, raising her hands to move her hair out of her face. "You could say that"He muttered, leaning forward before capturing her lips with his. She wrapped her arms around his neck, as she did though, she felt his legs close on her thighs and pull her more to him. She pulled back for a second, just to take a breath before hearing a explosion outside the room of requirements. She practically jumped back in fright and Draco nearly fell out of his chair. "Go through the door, it leads to another exit"He told her, putting on his suit jacket.

She ran out and found the hall way covered in pink glitter. "What's happening?"She snapped, walking forward to see if anyone was around. "I heard that too"She heard from her left, seeing Draco come by. It was better to make it seem like they weren't with each other. "What are you two doing in the corridors after curfew?"They heard Filch snap as he stormed towards them. "We're heads, we're allowed to be out you old squib"Draco snarled. Hermione nudged him, reminding him that filch could get him detention. "We felt like students were sneaking around so we decided to do rounds again"Hermione lied. "Well clearly you aren't doing it properly! I'll be letting the head mistress now!"Filch snarled. "We were on the other side of Hogwarts! How would we know?"Hermione snapped. Filch just stormed away. "Filthy squib"Draco muttered angrily as he walked around the corridor, looking for anyone. They both heard a cough from a suit of armour. Whipping out their wands, Hermione levitated the head up and let out a scoff before running a hand through her hair.

"Really Blaise? Pink glitter?"Draco smirked, as Hermione glared at them. "Shut up and help me out"Blaise snapped. After managing to get out, he sat down on the bench with Draco as Hermione waited for an explanation. "Well?"She snarled. "I just wanted to see how fast you could let go of each other" Blaise smirked. "Have you found out?"Draco asked, grinning mischievously. "I can't believe you two"She groaned, covering her face with her hands. "Don't worry about the mess, it'll appear on Filch's desk by midnight"Blaise assured her. "This is unacceptable"She snapped at him. "What're you gonna do? Put me in detention?"He teased. "Is your report done?"Draco asked him. "I didn't want to leave it in the dorm"Blaise nodded, handing him a phone. "How do you have that? Does it work?"Hermione questioned, taking a step forward to get a better look. The two stood up and began walking before Draco jogged back. He raised a hand to cup her face as he said: "Don't worry your pretty little face". He pecked her on the lips before going after Blaise.

"Electronic devices don't work at Hogwarts"She muttered to herself. "And they don't associate with Muggle items, how do they have a phone?"She questioned. She shook her head, and began walking away.

Half way to the next floor, she heard someone calling behind her. She turned her head, and saw Draco running toward her. "What's wrong?"She asked, seeing a look of terror on his face. "Don't question it, just come"He snapped, grabbing her arm and dragging her behind him. "You know how to work Muggle devices, don't you?"He questioned as they stopped infront of an abandoned classroom. Before she could answer, he pushed her in and locked the door behind them. "We might've exposed our magic"Blaise explained as Draco showed her the phone. "How'd you get it to work?" She questioned. "It doesn't matter but we were messing around with it and accidentally sent a video of us using magic to someone" Draco told her. She checked the name and saw 'Mom' at the top. "Where'd you get this phone?"She asked. "Astoria found it in the girls dorm and gave it to us"Blaise said. Hermione flipped over the phone. A small H.G was written on the back. "No one's gonna see the video"She muttered. "Are you sure?"Draco questioned and she nodded. "This number has been dead since the war"She said. "Is it yours?"Blaise asked, noticing the H.G. She nodded once more, handing back the phone. "But that means its your mother's number, how do know she won't see it"Blaise questioned. "Because shes gone"Hermione snapped, tears forming in her eyes. Blaise and Draco glanced at each other before watching her storm out.

She had finally told someone her deepest secret.