𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 | 𝟎𝟗

Start from the beginning

•••

it had been a few hours later. you and Elizabeth were sneaking out of your cabin while everyone was sleeping. you both met up with the boys. "all the lights are off. this is perfect." Yahaba, one of Iwa's teammates from his high school years, said.

"no going back now. are you guys ready." Suna said with a somewhat sinister smile. you rubbed your shoulder and pouted but didn't cause to much attention. everyone nodded.

as you were cold, Kuroo stopped you. "are you cold?" he asked.

"a little but it's fine, let's keep going." you sent him a smile. he grabbed you but the wrist and held you back. he took off his hoodie and handed it to you. "wear it. you're gonna get sick."

you pouted but obeyed and slipped his hoodie on. it was big and oversized on you but you thought it looked cute. "let's go." you said and caught up the others.

"did you guys hear about the attacks in town?" one of the boys said. Lev and Bokuto nodded.

"what attacks?" Elizabeth asked?

"apparently the past few weeks, there's been multiple attacks of victim's body drained of their blood and some even with their heads off." Yahaba answered.

"maybe it's a vampire." one of the boys made a joke and everyone laughed out, except you.

your eyes glanced at Oikawa, who had been staring at you guys the whole walk to the house. you ignored it, not letting him ruin your night. "help me." Yahaba said as he pulled on the doors of the house. Oikawa gave him a hand and the doors opened to a dusty entrance.

all of you guys coughed as the cough went over your faces and blew the air around you. you and the others turned on the flashlights. Elizabeth was clutching on to you and you to her.

Bokuto came up behind you and grabbed your waist, making you let out a small shriek. "stop." you whined. the boys laughed and continued to enter the house.

once you entered the living room, the house looked even bigger. from the outside, the house was big, but the living room could fit one apartment.

you all split up, exploring the house. you and Elizabeth ended up staying with Iwaizumi and Oikawa, losing the others. "i think..we lost the others..." you said, looking behind you.

Oikawa opened a drawer that revealed dusty knifes. he picked one up and cleaned the dust off with his finger. Oikawa suddenly came out you and you and Elizabeth let out a scream.

"Oikawa, stop it." Iwaizumi said as Oikawa laughed at the two of you being feared of your life.

"i swear, you're a serial killer in disguise." you mumbled as you looked around the kitchen. as you looked around, stumbled across pictures in the hallway.

you walked more into the hallway to see the pictures clearly. the faces were torn and bits of the picture were covered in something. you let out a gasp as someone pulled you back and covered your mouth. "what the fuck Suna." you hit him playfully and lightly.

he chuckled. "look there's a family photo here." he said and pulled you to the photo. you stared. a family of five, a father and mother, two teen daughters and one young son.