𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 | 𝟎𝟗

"for the first activity, we'll be doing something short and fun. throughout the place, outside of course, we've put cards and clues led to a place, then a prize." the professor said. "the first group to find it," he read from the paper. "gets one week off, no assignments, no need to attend lectures."

all the students were shocked and said 'oo's'.

"for the second group to find out, no assignments for a week but must attend lectures. the third group, no lectures but they will be assigned work document based." the professor finished.

all the students started talking to each other. the professor pointed at the girl who was raising her hand. "we get to choose our own teams right?" she asked. the professor nodded.

everyone quickly got together in their groups of four. you and Elizabeth hung into each other while a bunch of girls approached the boys. Bokuto and Kuroo agreed to team up with you and once everyone was in teams, the teacher blew a ring and everyone scattered.

you and Elizabeth searched the area and the boys checked the other areas. it was a big area. there were three clues in total that lead to the place and so far you only had one.

"hah! i got one." Elizabeth said excitedly as she raised the clue in the air. you and Elizabeth did a quick happy dance. you both searched for the last clue, determined.

after about another ten minutes of searching, you saw something. "i think- i got som-" the card was snatched out of your hands. Oikawa eyed the card that he had just taken from you. "hey, that's mine!"

you tried to grab the card but he held it high that you weren't able to reach it. "jump and get it." Oikawa said and held it lower but as you jumped, he held it higher.

he seemed like he was enjoying this. "come on Oikawa. i'm not joking." you whined.

"beg for it." he looked down at you. he looked shocked when the card was ripped out of his hand from behind.

"run." Elizabeth said grabbing your hand and both of you ran away to somewhere else to read the note. "oh! i know where this is! come on, let's go get the boys."

you all followed her to place and then saw the professors. "well, looks like you're our first winners! congratulations." he said and took the notes you guys had found.

all four of you sat down and waited about ten minutes till amother group walked in through the door. they handed in their notes as the professors congratulated them and then sat down.

another ten minutes passed and another group entered. it was Iwaizumi's and Oikawa's group. you glanced at Oikawa who was staring at Kuroo sitting next to you, then you.

you looked away. the professor then told all of you to come with them and play a sound, meaning the activity was finished.

all the students groaned coming back since they had lost. the professor announced who the winners were and congratulated you guys but were also bummed.

"since today is the first day we're here, we planned to do just one activity and let you explore. the real stuff will start tomorrow and we'll also hand out the activity list tomorrow. have fun, don't get lost and don't go too far or go where you're not supposed to. dinner will be seven pm sharp, all of you must be in the big cabin."

𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 | 𝙩. 𝙤𝙞𝙠𝙖𝙬𝙖 『 𝘈.𝘜. 18+ 』On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara