Chapter twenty-six

Harry walked over turned Samuel around before he rested on his ankle. "It's okay if you miss your parents." Harry said. "I...miss my mommy. She...used to love me." Samuel cried. "Your mommy...is making some very very bad choices. She lost sight of what is important. For that, I am sorry. Maybe one day, she will-" Harry said. "No. I won't need her then. I will have a new family. I have a family, and it isn't her. I just...You have seven kids other then me now...and I feel bad...What if I keep them form getting what they need, want or you?" Samuel cried. "Listen to me. Draco and I are choosing to add you to our family. You are just as important to us as everyone of them." Harry smiled. "I just...Don't want to be hated...because my daddy always told me he hated me." Samuel frown. "Your daddy was a very bad person. You didn't do a thing wrong, I promise." Harry said before drying the tears off his face. "Okay, Harry." Samuel said, before he finished getting ready for bed.
Harry stood at the bedroom door. Sarah and Samuel both slept on the top bunk beds. There was now two bunk beds in the bedroom. Each bedding on their beds very different. Sarah got red bedding for Christmas she loved so much. Samuel wanted this vampire anime bedding called Vampire Knight. Harry...Didn't quiet approve of the show for a seven year old, but it was long watched before Samuel started staying full time with them. Hope slept on the bottom bunk under Sarah in her bright pink princess bedding, pillow and blanket. Lastly, Tammy really wouldn't share what she liked, so Harry and Draco agreed to go with Frozen, as she always watched it if she got to chose. She was very pleased with her new bed. Harry smiled, before he shut their bedroom door. He walked down the stairs and opened the bedroom door to the bedroom Scorpius and Timmy shared. Scorpius was in a toy story toddler bed and Timmy had a twin bed covered also in Toy story bedding. Their room also need to be cleaned up as all the toys were covering the floor. Harry only smiled before shutting the door and finally walking to the nursery where Draco sat rocking Nass. Jill was asleep in her crib, but Nass was still wide awake in Draco's arms who got a kiss form Harry. "The boys must pick up their room tomorrow. It's more toys then floor." Harry half laughed. "I will be sure they clean up their room." Draco said, getting a light kiss. "Good. Can you have Tammy ready when I get off? The appointment is close to when my last class ends." Harry said. "I know, I am sorry. It was either that or sometime next week." Draco frown. "No, it's okay. Just have her ready so I can just stop and you put her in the car sit. I will bring it with me." Harry said. "I will have her ready for pick up." Draco smiled.

Draco kept to his word, Tammy was ready and waiting with Draco when Harry pulled into the driveway. Draco got her settle in the car sit and lend up to give Harry a kiss. "You be good at the doctors for daddy now." Draco said. "Okay." Tammy said, getting a kiss on her head and Draco shut the door and watched Harry drive away.
"Don't like the doctor." Tammy kind of fussed as Harry put her on her feet outside of the car. "You have to see the doctor, Tammy. Your old daddy and old Mommy did not take care of you or your brother very well." Harry said, taking a hold of her hand. "No, bad doctor." She cried. "No, no. Doctor will help you." Harry said. "No! I don't want to play!" She sobbed and Harry picked her up and held her close. "Sweetheart...I promise this isn't a game. I'm so sorry! I wish I could have got you away sooner, please...Let me be sure you are okay." Harry said, slowly starting to walk holding her close.
The doctor agreed to let her stay on Harry's lap through most of the check up. However, Harry wanted a full check up. So, The doctor put a small I.V. in her hand as Harry kept her busy on his phone, before a shot in the I.V, put the small girl to sleep.
The news was anything but good. She has scars on her bottom where she had been beat with a belt. There wasn't any evidence of anything sexual that happened to the small girl, but others scars where on her upper legs and lower back form a belt. Harry was so bloody pissed off. Who the hell beats a little bitty girl? Tammy has been nothing but a sweet little thing and Harry just couldn't understand how somebody could do such a thing.
She yawned as she was slowly waking back up. "Daddy?" Tammy fussed and Harry eased her back on his lap. "I'm right here, baby." Harry said, getting nuzzled to. "I don't see any reason why you need to bring her back. She's a healthy girl. Maybe speak to a child's psychiatrist if you feel she is having a hard time handling things." Said her new pediatrician. "Can you recommend one? For both Timmy and Tammy. I feel they both should go." Harry said. "I will get an appointment-" he started. "No, I have to. I teach longer on some days." Harry cut him off with. "Very well. I will have the psychiatric contact you for the appointments." He said. "Thank you very much, for everything." Harry said.
"Do you want to talk about what your daddy done?" Harry asked back in the car. "I was bad girl." She frown. "I doubt that." Harry said. "He said I was a bad girl." She said, pointing at herself.