Chapter 4

JASON'S POV~

"GO!!" Percy yelled.

Lil went in a knocked the sword out of his hands and hit him between the shoulder and neck and knocked him out. "Great job honey! Come on, let's go see the Headmaster before the idiot wakes up again." I said and took her hand and went to the Headmaster's office.
#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣
PERCY'S POV~

I love having Lil as my sister. She's brave, loyal and the best little sister you could have. Annabeth and her have so much fun together. I love Annabeth so much and I wanted her and Lil to get along.

Jason is perfect for her. They are like Annabeth and I, flirty, protective of each other, and a very good pair together. My boundaries aren't even that strict. Finally we reached the Headmasters office. We said the code word and went in.
#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣
LILYA'S POV~

We walked into the headmasters office and I was awestruck. There were so many moving pictures. Then someone spoke.

"Hello Ms. and Mr. Jackson, Ms. Chase, and Mr. Grace. Please sit. My name is Professor McGonagall. I became Headmaster after Albus Dumbledore and then Severus Snape died. There is a powerful person out there in the world who will do anything to get what he wants. Only you 8 can stop him. Wizards and Demigods must come together to defeat him. Love can conquer anything. Ms. Granger will help you with your book studies and potions. Mr. Potter will help you with defense against the dark arts though I think you are very good at that without help. But you need to go and get a wand and the spell books today after this meeting. Ms. Granger and Mr. Potter will come with Mr. and Ms. Weasley to Camp Half-Blood till you have learned all you need to know. Then you will battle and kill This villian. I'm sorry, but it needs to be done. Thank you for meeting me. Go to Diagon Alley and get your supplies and then you may go back to camp. Ms. Granger, Mr. Potter, and Mr. and Ms. Weasley will visit you this weekend for lessons. Goodbye." She said and then we appeared in an alley way.

We all went to the gigantic bank and got some wizard money and then got all of my supplies and a cat that I names Aphrodite because she was beautiful but nowhere as beautiful as the goddess herself, no one is. I didn't need a wand because if I double tap my ring, it turns into my wand just like my sword but with one more tap. Then Hermione sent us home.
#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣
LILYA'S POV~

I opened my eyes and saw Grover. "Grover! Grover!" I yelled and ran to his open arms. "You're ok! I missed you." I said as I hugged him. Percy, Annabeth, and Jason walked over to us and I went and joined Jason leaning into him, his arms around me. I saw something running towards us, arms up. "Ahhhhh! Percy, behind you!! Run!!" I yelled as I grabbed Jason, Percy, and Annabeth's hand and tried to run but they wouldn't move and laughed at me. So I ran yet it still chased me.

"Big sissy! Why you running? Please stop running!" It yelled.

"Percy you idiot, why is he chasing me?!" I yelled as I ran past him.

"Because he's your brother. Well, half-brother. He's a cyclops. Please stop running. He just wants a hug and to meet you." He pleaded.

I stopped running, "Wait, Tyson? From the books? Exactly from the books?!" I asked really excited.

"Yeah. Watch out! Behind you." he warned me.

"Hi Tyson," And then I got picked up into a bone crushing hug. "P... Perce- C...Can't- Bre....Breathe." I was starting to see spots.

"Tyson, can you put Lil down please?" Percy asked like he was talking to a 6 year old, but yet it made sense. He was thrown out by his mom onto the streets and was bullied till he met Percy at their school. Before Camp Half-Blood, Tyson lived in a box in an alley.

"Yes brother." Tyson said and he finally put me down and I fell into Jason's arms. I was having trouble staying awake. Jason put his arms around me and held me up and I buried my face and head into his shirt. "Did I do something wrong sissy?" He asked looking crestfallen when I hugged Jason.

"No. Of course you didn't. I just wanted a hug from my loving boyfriend. I was excited to meet you after hearing good things from Percy." I said and he smiled.

"Let's go meet Mrs. O' Leary." He said as skipped away.

"He's a sweetheart! I love him already!" I said.

"He's been begging to meet you for weeks. It was very hard to resist his puppy dog eye. We'll go see Mrs. O'Leary tomorrow." Annabeth said.

"Come on. Let's go to dinner." Jason said. He took my hand and he sat with Percy, Annabeth, Tyson, Grover and I at the Poseidon table. It was against the rules but since ther isn't very many children of the big three, it is allowed.

After dinner we went to campfire. We sat down and then everybody looked at me. "What? Annabeth, is there something on my face?" I asked. Annabeth only pointed up and so I looked up. Above me a sea green trident was above me.

"All hail, Lilya Jackson. Daughter of the God Poseidon." Everyone said and knelt down.

I looked at Jason and my eyes widened, he was kneeling in front of my with a white rose, my favorite flower. I smiled and kissed him. No one had ever done that for me before. And before I knew it, we were going to cabin number 3, Poseidon's offspring cabin. Annabeth stays here with Percy a lot and Percy said Jason could stay in my bed with me as long as we didn't make out with him there and didn't do anything besides kissing and hugging. He's just the right amount of protective brother and awesome/cool brother. I love him and Tyson so much as my brothers. I really want to meet my dad though. I also love having Annabeth as my best friend. Jason is also the best boyfriend ever. He does little but sweet and romantic things. I love him so much. We laid down and Jason wrapped his arm around me and I smuggled into his warm body and fell asleep.
#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣