Betas
Betas are the normal, everyday people. They can still breed with other Betas, but they cannot breed with Omegas or get them pregnant. With a female and male Beta, they can reproduce that way. Sometimes even a female Alpha and a female Beta would be able to reproduce.

Omegas
Omegas are the softer and more gentle of these roles. They are the nurturing parents who raise their children and they are the only ones in here who can get pregnant besides Beta females. The female Omegas use their systems as normal, getting pregnant that way and then nurturing the child like they should. But for the males, it is very different. All Omegas go through heats, it all depends on the author how often they go into heats. During this time, they are most fertile. But the pre-heat is what the males have to go through. Since they only have one hole, their rectum, that is also doubling as protection for the female parts. During pre-heat, the parts start to grow after they empty their rectum completely. The reason they do it is so nothing gets stuck in the uterus. But Omegas are the smaller ones with less muscle and smaller penises if they are male. They love to take care of children and all that parenting stuff.

Lunas'
Luna is the alpha female of the Delta Wolf Pack. A Luna is kind of like the 'Queen' of the pack and the Delta males are the 'King'. All hierarchy's have their own Luna.

Queens
Queen is the Omega female of the Wolf Pack. She is a light silver color and has a scar running down her left hind leg. A Luna is kind of like the 'Queen' of the pack and the Alphas are the 'King'.

Empresses
Luna is the alpha female of the Wolf Pack. Her colour may vary . A Empress is kind of like the 'Queen' of the pack and the Alphas are the 'King'.

In the pack

Alpha Male
The alpha male is the boss. He eats first, has his pick of mates, and leads the pack during hunts and when dealing with threats to survival. An alpha male typically will select a mate from within the pack to whom he remains paired, although he may elect to separate from his mate and mate with a different female. The alpha male rarely has cause for aggression or violence toward subordinate wolves, instead asserting his dominance through a series of ritualized gestures, such as the alpha roll, scruff shaking and staring. When challenged for top position by a young pretender, the alpha male either will concede immediately or fight to retain his position, depending on his age and health. When the alpha male dies or is driven from the pack, the next most dominant male assumes his position.

Alpha Female
The alpha female may not be the most dominant female in the pack to begin with. Her seniority is achieved through her association with the alpha male. If the alpha male and the most dominant female are related closely, the alpha male typically bypasses her and selects a mate from lower in the pack. This mate then becomes part of the alpha pair and is given due deference from the rest of the pack.

Beta Wolves
Some packs, particularly large ones, have a "second-in-command" that is from outside of the alpha pair. This role typically is assumed by a male, but it also can be a female wolf. In smaller packs, there is no distinct beta, just the alpha pair, their subordinates who establish seniority among themselves, and the runt.

Omegas
The omega is the most subordinate member of the pack, this wolf typically was the runt of the litter, and has grown up to be weaker and smaller than the rest. Wolves occupying this lowly position are not shamed or striving to rise up the ranks, they simply rank lowest, typically due to size and strength. The beauty of lupine and canine dynamics is that the pecking order is respected for its social benefits. Fights and squabbles rarely occur as each member knows its place. Only when new members arrive does the ritualized aggression to establish rank occur. In some cases, the omega wolf will be driven from the pack if he consistently challenges senior wolves, or if he is of little use in the hunt or when protecting resources, such as territory or food.