'I know sweetie... I know...' she didn't know how long they were there but her tears finally stopped flowing and Emma lifted her face from her aunt’s bosom. She felt refreshed, almost cleansed and a little lighter. 'Feeling better?' Emma blushed and nodded brushing through her hair with her fingers. She was a little embarrass by her outburst 'Don't worry baby, crying is good for the soul.' Emma smiled at her.

Just then they heard the door 'That must be Brian, I'll be right back.' Emma sighed, and traced patterns on the table. 'The babies are back, they are sleeping though.' Kelly announced much to Emma's surprised. She placed the carrier on the table and Emma smile at her little cherubs. 'Arlene said she knocked and let herself in. She left in a hurry.' Kelly said as she went back to preparing tea.

Emma found that odd. Had she heard her outburst? Shaking her head she didn't really pay it any mind. She caressed her daughters’ faces, her love for them in every stroke. They still looked the same to Emma. Elle yawned, her tiny mouth popping wide before they closed. Coincidentally, Elzbeth followed making Emma smile. The longer she looked at their tiny faces the sadder she became.

Her daughters would grow up without a father. Well not really. They would be shipped around from house to house, spending nights here and there. It's going to be so hard, with so many questions. There will be different people to meet, especially when Jonas decide to have his women. Emma shuddered at the thought. We are going to be okay, aren't we darlings? And when you get older, I want you to give your daddy's girlfriends hell. Do that for your loving mama. Emma chuckled at her thoughts.

No they were going to be okay. She was stronger now, and she wasn't going to let Jonas back into her life. She wanted to be her own person. She already has her house, and as soon as the girls got bigger she was going back to work. She had thought a lot about it and all she wanted was something stable.

Yes they will be okay.

'This is new,' Grant muttered as he took another swig of his bear. Jonas stared at him blankly. He just didn't feel like being alone. Which was new for him. Two hour ago he had just signed his divorce papers. He flinched internally.

He had called up his brothers and were now sitting in his living room hanging out and drinking beer. Fifteen minutes had passed since they arrived and after getting beers, it had all went straight to hell. It was awkward and tense and Jonas was already regretting it. He should have just gotten drunk and go to bed.

They had never really sat down together just the four of them since Emma left. They were all very pissy. 'So how is everything?' Luka asked, eyeing him. Jonas shrugged. He didn't feel like talking, and again he wondered why he had called them. He still felt lonely. The only feeling he could admit to. The others? Were just gone, only numbness refused to be ignored.

William and Grant began talking about business and Jonas tuned them out. God, this was awful. His life was awful. Was this how it's going to be? How long was he going to feel like this? 'Eh Jonas? What do you think?' Jonas apologized with his eyes and open his mouth to talk but no words came out. What was wrong with him?

He looked down at the floor again, avoiding the knowing looks on his brothers' faces. 'Things not going well with Emma, I take it?' It was William who spoke, the pity in his voice grating on Jonas nerves.

Jonas swallowed and shook his head 'Don't give up on her man, beg and grovel for forgiveness for whatever the hell you did.'

Jonas wished it was that easy. He was so ashamed of himself, for everything. How had he reached this point? Had he been so blind to everything? 'I love her.' He whispered, shocking himself and everyone around him. He hadn't meant to say that.